Steampunk Fashion?

I've been wanting to go steampunk-ish for a while, are there any good sites you know that aren't too expensive?

Most Helpful Girl

• AAAAHHHH! :D I love steampunk xD woot!

okay okay okay. So really the cheapest way to do steampunk is to DIY: link You also may be able to find some cheap things on etsy or even ebay.

This is not too bad for a waist cincher: link but as I said, this is definitely something you could do yourself for cheaps.

I find this to be a fun accent and its not too expensive: link

You could easily find a belt and a purse at good will that could convert to something like this: link

really cheap steampunk goggles: link

Bloomers are very steampunky - surely you could find or make this pretty easily: link

Awesome leather work (leatherwork is never very cheap so this price is good): link

Good luck xD

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You mean the fashion? I guess I was under the impression that people usually made the outfits themselves, but if you google "steampunk store" (without the quotation marks) there are a ton of them out there, but they all seem to be fairly expensive. :/

• This is the first time I've heard of this style so I did a quick google search

hope you find what you're looking for

link

link

link