How to dress to impress a guy?

There's this guy that sort of told me that he's not interested in a relationship (he told that to every single girl that liked him ) and when I get back to school I wanna impress him. Be like - you had a chance , you missed it , now regret it ! so what should I wear ? I don't feel comfortable in skirts and dresses and plus it's a bit too cold right now.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you so intent on "getting revenge?" If they guy told everyone that he didn't want a relationship, it had nothing to do with you. Don't take it personally. If he didn't care what you wore before, trust me, he isn't going to care now. Let it go.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• LOL why you jealous of him not taking interest in you? You gotta pay him back with your insecurity by physically teasing him with your appearance?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear whatever you like. He's not going to care and it won't matter. How do I know this? Because he said he's not interested.

2|1
    0|0
  • It won't matter. He's not interested, therefore he probably doesn't care.

2|0
    0|0
  • Be comfortable and cute. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He told you he wasn't interested, so why would he be jealous?

0|0
    0|0
  • he may look but he won't care. if he's not interested there's no making him care how well you dress. besides revenge is wrong. mature a bit, then try dressing to impress a guy who actually cares

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I've been told by some guys that they don't like a girl that trys too hard, that they like a girl that just wears like a sweatshirt and jeans & still looks good. But it's also good to dress up too not too much though. When you get back too school I would wear like a really cute shirt & jeans with like flats.Hope that kinda helps, ha can you give me some advice on my question too I need all the help I can get lol

0|0
    0|0
  • try dark skinny jeans with a blue or black flattering body gripping top, with cute shoes. but I think it will be pointless

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if he's not interested, he probably won't take notice of anything different unless its really drastic. so like, I mean just dress how you like to normally dress, just a little cuter(:

Hope I helped!(:

0|0
    0|0