How to dress to impress a guy?

There's this guy that sort of told me that he's not interested in a relationship (he told that to every single girl that liked him ) and when I get back to school I wanna impress him. Be like - you had a chance , you missed it , now regret it ! so what should I wear ? I don't feel comfortable in skirts and dresses and plus it's a bit too cold right now.

thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you so intent on "getting revenge?" If they guy told everyone that he didn't want a relationship, it had nothing to do with you. Don't take it personally. If he didn't care what you wore before, trust me, he isn't going to care now. Let it go.

What Guys Said 6

• LOL why you jealous of him not taking interest in you? You gotta pay him back with your insecurity by physically teasing him with your appearance?

• Wear whatever you like. He's not going to care and it won't matter. How do I know this? Because he said he's not interested.

• It won't matter. He's not interested, therefore he probably doesn't care.

• Be comfortable and cute. :)

• He told you he wasn't interested, so why would he be jealous?

• he may look but he won't care. if he's not interested there's no making him care how well you dress. besides revenge is wrong. mature a bit, then try dressing to impress a guy who actually cares

What Girls Said 3

• I've been told by some guys that they don't like a girl that trys too hard, that they like a girl that just wears like a sweatshirt and jeans & still looks good. But it's also good to dress up too not too much though. When you get back too school I would wear like a really cute shirt & jeans with like flats.Hope that kinda helps, ha can you give me some advice on my question too I need all the help I can get lol

• try dark skinny jeans with a blue or black flattering body gripping top, with cute shoes. but I think it will be pointless

• Yeah, if he's not interested, he probably won't take notice of anything different unless its really drastic. so like, I mean just dress how you like to normally dress, just a little cuter(:

Hope I helped!(: