Miley Cyrus Hair Color

I'm thinking of dying my hair, my mom always said I'd look good with more of a reddish tint but I'm not sure I want to be a full blown redhead so I was thinking of dying it somewhere in between, like an auburn color. any thoughts on this color?

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I dye my hair red too! I have found that a lot of the chemical dyes look quite brassy after a few washes, and very artificial. They also dry your hair out really badly.

I now use Lush's Caca Rouge. It's a total pain to apply, because it has to sit on your hair for 4 hours and it makes a huge mess and smells like weed. However, it is totally worth it because it leaves an amazing shade of red, and really conditions your hair so it's all shiny and beautiful for ages. The final colour you achieve depends on the colour hair you have to start with, but for what you're after, I would recommend mixing their red dye with Caca Marron (brown) to get a more subtle tint.

What Guys Said 1

• Go full redhead, redheads in my opinion are so attractive, but they seem to be few and far between.

What Girls Said 3

• That is a really pretty color, you should do it. ha if you don't mind can you give me some advice on my question I'm looking for all the help I can get lol :)

• its a very pretty color

• I like this shade more

link

it's a bit more red

• Thats pretty but I think it's more red than I'm willing to go

• I see. then go with the shade you picked out. it's a really pretty color