Girls, guys, ---- curly hair?

I ask this, it's obviously not asking about what all girls think, because everyone is different. I always see these guys you have this epic pin straight here who can stylet however they want, even if it looks messy it looks like something off the head of a model. My hair is always been curly and today I was in the store and a clerk said "your hair is gorgeous". I started laughing because I thought it was a joke at first. It seems as though people pink curlyhaired to either be a "Jew fro" or "please get a buzz "" type of ordeal. My hair looks nearly identical to this". Also for the guys, do you wear your hair longer if it's curly?

Girls, guys, ---- curly hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer curlier hair. Pin straight hair is boring. I have pin straight hair - it's the stupidest thing in the world - you literally can't do anything with it... it always falls flat.

Most Helpful Guy

• That guy's hair looks good

What Girls Said 4

• My fiance has curly hair. I am a fan.

His looks like a fro though.

• That hair isn't even curly. It's barely even wavy. But anyway, do you boo. Wear it how you like, there's always going to be a critic.

• Looks fine to me!

• I love it, let your hair be the way it is man.

What Guys Said 1

• His hair isn't curly, he's a straight haired imposter.

Maybe was a bad example. He has extremely curly hair"