What is the rarest/strangest eye color you have seen on a guy or girl?

have you ever seen somebody's eyes that were so weird or so beautiful. tell me the color eye and what gender they were and your thoughts about the eye.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• my mom's eyes are amazing. They're really bright almost lime green with a grass green ring around the edge and flecks of grass green in them. People always ask if she has colored contacts in

• Yea I have green eyes too but I once saw a guy with those kind of eyes you are talking about . Wow it was amazing, I wish he were a girl. Never saw anyone else have green eyes like that.

• Wow that's awesome. Though I think my type of greens eyes are more common than that of your family.

• Yeah I feel like a got the worst eyes of the family, olive greenish haha Although I'm just glad I have green eyes in general

• Eyes are almost always the thing that I notice first in a guy. The most attractive eyes I have seen are a friends from a number of years ago. His eyes were this deep ice blue.

The main thing about eyes for me is the life in them, or lack there of. I don't know how to articulate it better, but eyes with life are just inviting.

• I would have to say amberish with a hint of light green in them. I was very caught off guard you could say when we made eye contact. Thank you spanish exercises lol.. Also aqua turqoise blue ;), They were so mesmerizing..

• my firend has naturally light grey eyes. I think they look beautiful on her. also blue is common, but my friend's are a deep deep blue. I love his.

• a guy with naturally purple eyes. it was very weird but cute

• What!!? A guy with purple eyes. That would be freakin hot. I didn't even know that was possible. You sure they weren't contacts?

• That is so awesome. I actually did a google search on it and it looked so good. I wish I could date someone witheyes like that. Or even see someone like that. I read online that black eyes are the rarest. Ever see that?

• No I haven't. but my friend has reeeeeeeeally dark eyes.

• eyes that were such a light blue that they looked almost white like this cat's blue eye, except it was on a girl with naturally black hair link

• this guy I have a little crush on. he's mixed (black & white) he has light brown skin, black hair and big greenish gray eyes

• My twin sister has purple contacts and they look absolutely stunning, albeit they aren't natural clearly.

I would buy myself a pair but I have an astigmatism in both eyes, and the colored contacts she ordered don't come for people with astigmatisms.

What Guys Said 2

• Woman W/ Midnight-blue-/-Grey eyecolor... It was amazing.. I was mesmorized

~ ArtistBBoy

• my friend actually had two different eye colors

like one eye was blue and the other green