Does this look like a dog collar?

Does this look like a dog collar?You may remember this picture, but I don't feel like taking another.

Lol I'm so sick and tired of these kids saying this necklace is a fucking dog collar 😭😂 Do any of you think that's what it looks like? If so I'm never wearing this again it's so annoying having to explain that it's a fucking necklace.

• Yes Rainbow, it's a dog collar! Take that sh** off!
    20% (17)42% (20)28% (37)Vote
  • No, I think it looks cute. Keep wearing it.
    42% (36)29% (14)37% (50)Vote
  • I think it looks like a dog collar, Rainbow, but wear what you like to wear and don't worry about what anyone else says.
    38% (33)29% (14)35% (47)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo And please refrain from being an asshole with your opinion. You can state your opinion without being a dick.

2|0
43|37

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter how much people say do what you want (& I say the same as well) it's also good to know & acknowledge facts.

The sheer fact that the wrap around of the necklace is akin to a belt strap gives someone the impression of a dog collar while the designs to the fore don't give the impression in another way.

If this were me & I want to wear / do something I'd not only give a damn but also psyche those leering at me big time (have always done that ha ha)

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Thank you so much GAG again for selecting my opinion the MHO 🌹💕

• 2mo

I selected it. :)

• 2mo

😶 that's weird, I think GAG app or GAG has a bug. When the asker selects it says the asker selected. This is the 2nd time I'm getting a revert this way when it said 'your opinion has been selected...' than 'the asker has selected...'

Thank you young lady for your charming & gracious gesture 🌹💕 appreciate it wholly (:

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not really.
    Some dogs do wear chain collars reminiscent of that but I don't recall seeing one that was a mix of a chain+leather. Likewise, even if it was, that'd be a style that's fancy af for a collar which serves the purpose of containing or controlling the dog wearing it, y'know? (I do believe that dog collars of that style have a choking-effect. Like if the dog is being walked on a leash and resists where it's being led too much, it will feel some pressure around it's neck by the choke-collar so it'd just be a bit twisted to throw some hearts on that in my opinion. :P )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 36

• i mean somewhat but only because it's a tight necklace and black leather and some dog collars are leather, tight and that color

but if i saw you wearing it on the street i wouldn't think, "oh she's wearing a dog collar"

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously you need to keep wearing it!
    When they make that remark tell them it may look like one and yet you love it :D <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think of it as some dog collar or some slave collar I don't know. Isn't there a smaller version of it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been a fan of them, and I never really understood those kinds of thing, but hey, who am I to make comments about fashion? You do what you want :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but it kind of does.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's one of those BDSM collars.

1|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • no and you shouldn't care what other people say about it

2|0
    1|0
  • It does somewhat look like that, but it doesn't bother me. That might be part of the sex appeal in it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am B + C - If it was a dog collar, it would be a very fancy pooch

0|0
    0|0
  • not really a dog collar. It looks like you are either into cosplay, rock music or trying to be goth/emo.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little yes because of the chains. I think if it didn't have the chains dangling it would be jsut right

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all, there is no thingy to attach a leach to. and besides it doesn't even look like a dog collar at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like a bdsm collar... nice n saucy ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it looks like a dog collar, and that's why i'm not a big fan of them probably. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey girl whose your Dom? 😉😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it has a collar vibe but I mean that's kind of part of the point of choker necklaces.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks more like a choker to me, than a dog collar or necklace...
    but hey... either way, you do you, wear what you want, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks like a dog collar... but only because you said that
    If i saw it without you making that statement i would just looked at it as a necklace 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like the chains of cerebus and it shows just how many fucks you give
    Hint its zero

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely looks kinky

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda does and kinda doesn't.

ain't really my taste so I wouldn't be much help.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is cute to me :) Fits on u very well

0|0
    0|0
  • wear what you like girl... fuck what others think

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't look like a dog collar no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's not nice at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I don't think you want to hear this but...

My pussy cat has the same collar.

0|0
    0|0
  • It look so nice...

0|0
    0|0
  • You are free to wear whatever dude. 😂.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 42

• Aw, when I said it looks like a collar, I didn't mean a dog collar!

It is gorgeous, and if you like then where it as much as you like.

But for what i meant by collar... well I meant more of a kink collar, than anything.

Honestly though, the only reason I thought that is because I'm into that sort of thing. When I saw it I didn't instantly go 'OMG she's wearing a collar!'
    It was more of a 'That collar is gorgeous and I want.'

If that makes any sense. It's one in the morning so if it didn't or if I offended (totally not my intention) then I apologise.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks more like a BDSM collar than it does a dog collar :P

1|1
    0|0
  • S&M is More like it.
    But Being I had to Vote for Something, so Chose "A" for Absolutely Not my Style.
    Good luck and Thanks for Sharing, @RainbowFanGirl xx

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

It looks more like a BDSM collar that a dom would put on their sub.

So, you can see that my opinion of 'I like it" is biased.

- - - It IS cute. If I saw you, it'd be a conversation starter. :}

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be a creative dog collar (something the dog of this rich old woman would wear, haha) I think it's cute and definitely a part of a really popular trend (chokers) wear it if it makes you happy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of bdsm comes to mine... If that's what you're into there's nothing wrong with that and if not and it's just a fashion statement still there's nothing wrong with that.

You do you boo 👏

0|0
    0|0
  • A little but it's low key still cute tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • it kinda does look like a dog collar :p that's why I avoid wearing chokers that have things hanging on them... i prefer the simple ones

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not

0|0
    0|0
  • Option B lovely ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Only to people without a sense for style 😪💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It works for you. I just wouldn't wear it as I told you before.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it does not look like a dog collar. People are only saying that because it's not a droppy dangling necklace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too fancy to be a dog collar! Besides, I actually really like it too.
    But wear what you want to wear Rainbow!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know I love them girl, I don't care what anyone thinks! They're sexy af :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Some chokers like that actually are called dog collars. I had one with spikes years ago. Wear what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I've always thought chokers looked like dog collars 😂 I've personally never been a fan of them but it's up to you if you wanna wear them. Don't let other people's opinions affect your decisions.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like a kinky collar lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • have you seen Bella Hadid chokers? They literally resemble things you'd use in the bedroom. I love it, it's so cools where did you get it? For some reason the ones which aren't elastic don't fit round my neck and are too big... 💔

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've never seen a dog collar look like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly the thickness of the black and the way its attached is what makes it look a bit like a dog collar. (yes I do know that it is a choker necklace though) Dont worry about what anyone else says, if you like to wear it, then wear it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would say it dose resemble a dog collar but on a human I would assume it was a choker necklace.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of dog would wear that? a rich white girl yorkie? people are ridiculous think that a dog collar.

0|0
    0|0
  • . Wait what that does not look like a dog collar. Why would someone call that a dog collar? Also it's cute and badass

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • It does but I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the simple ones, not those kinds, but if you like it, then that is OK. Don't listen other people. Be your own person, and do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it looks like a gothic style choker. People say dumb things when I wear my choker too. People assume I'm some weird sex freak or something but I just ignore those brainless comments. Your choker looks pretty just ignore the dog collar nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah people said that to me too! Someone asked me who my Dom was and in just like "what" ._.

• 3mo

Oh my goodness, that is completely ridiculous. Someone seen a picture of me wearing mine and said "whoa, kinky cat on the lose". I wish people could chill with all that sexual shit it's literally an accessory soo many girls wear now.

• More from Girls