Does this look like a dog collar?

Does this look like a dog collar?You may remember this picture, but I don't feel like taking another.

Lol I'm so sick and tired of these kids saying this necklace is a fucking dog collar 😭😂 Do any of you think that's what it looks like? If so I'm never wearing this again it's so annoying having to explain that it's a fucking necklace.

• Yes Rainbow, it's a dog collar! Take that sh** off!
  • No, I think it looks cute. Keep wearing it.
  • I think it looks like a dog collar, Rainbow, but wear what you like to wear and don't worry about what anyone else says.
3mo And please refrain from being an asshole with your opinion. You can state your opinion without being a dick.

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter how much people say do what you want (& I say the same as well) it's also good to know & acknowledge facts.

The sheer fact that the wrap around of the necklace is akin to a belt strap gives someone the impression of a dog collar while the designs to the fore don't give the impression in another way.

If this were me & I want to wear / do something I'd not only give a damn but also psyche those leering at me big time (have always done that ha ha)

Thank you so much GAG again for selecting my opinion the MHO 🌹💕

I selected it. :)

😶 that's weird, I think GAG app or GAG has a bug. When the asker selects it says the asker selected. This is the 2nd time I'm getting a revert this way when it said 'your opinion has been selected...' than 'the asker has selected...'

Thank you young lady for your charming & gracious gesture 🌹💕 appreciate it wholly (:

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not really.
    Some dogs do wear chain collars reminiscent of that but I don't recall seeing one that was a mix of a chain+leather. Likewise, even if it was, that'd be a style that's fancy af for a collar which serves the purpose of containing or controlling the dog wearing it, y'know? (I do believe that dog collars of that style have a choking-effect. Like if the dog is being walked on a leash and resists where it's being led too much, it will feel some pressure around it's neck by the choke-collar so it'd just be a bit twisted to throw some hearts on that in my opinion. :P )

What Guys Said 36

• i mean somewhat but only because it's a tight necklace and black leather and some dog collars are leather, tight and that color

but if i saw you wearing it on the street i wouldn't think, "oh she's wearing a dog collar"

• Obviously you need to keep wearing it!
    When they make that remark tell them it may look like one and yet you love it :D <3

• I honestly think of it as some dog collar or some slave collar I don't know. Isn't there a smaller version of it?

• I've never been a fan of them, and I never really understood those kinds of thing, but hey, who am I to make comments about fashion? You do what you want :)

• I'm sorry but it kind of does.

• It's one of those BDSM collars.

• 0|0
  • no and you shouldn't care what other people say about it

• It does somewhat look like that, but it doesn't bother me. That might be part of the sex appeal in it for me.

• I am B + C - If it was a dog collar, it would be a very fancy pooch

• not really a dog collar. It looks like you are either into cosplay, rock music or trying to be goth/emo.

• A little yes because of the chains. I think if it didn't have the chains dangling it would be jsut right

• no, not at all, there is no thingy to attach a leach to. and besides it doesn't even look like a dog collar at all.

• It looks like a bdsm collar... nice n saucy ;D

• Yes it looks like a dog collar, and that's why i'm not a big fan of them probably. :-P

• Hey girl whose your Dom? 😉😂😂😂

• Yeah it has a collar vibe but I mean that's kind of part of the point of choker necklaces.

• looks more like a choker to me, than a dog collar or necklace...
    but hey... either way, you do you, wear what you want, etc.

• It looks like a dog collar... but only because you said that
    If i saw it without you making that statement i would just looked at it as a necklace 🤔

• It looks like the chains of cerebus and it shows just how many fucks you give
    Hint its zero

• definitely looks kinky

• Looks fine

• Kinda does and kinda doesn't.

ain't really my taste so I wouldn't be much help.

• It is cute to me :) Fits on u very well

• wear what you like girl... fuck what others think

• it doesn't look like a dog collar no

• Yeah it's not nice at all

• Lol, I don't think you want to hear this but...

.

My pussy cat has the same collar.

• It look so nice...

• You are free to wear whatever dude. 😂.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 42

• Aw, when I said it looks like a collar, I didn't mean a dog collar!

It is gorgeous, and if you like then where it as much as you like.

But for what i meant by collar... well I meant more of a kink collar, than anything.

Honestly though, the only reason I thought that is because I'm into that sort of thing. When I saw it I didn't instantly go 'OMG she's wearing a collar!'
    It was more of a 'That collar is gorgeous and I want.'

If that makes any sense. It's one in the morning so if it didn't or if I offended (totally not my intention) then I apologise.

• It looks more like a BDSM collar than it does a dog collar :P

• S&M is More like it.
    But Being I had to Vote for Something, so Chose "A" for Absolutely Not my Style.
    Good luck and Thanks for Sharing, @RainbowFanGirl xx

• No.

It looks more like a BDSM collar that a dom would put on their sub.

So, you can see that my opinion of 'I like it" is biased.

- - - It IS cute. If I saw you, it'd be a conversation starter. :}

• It'd be a creative dog collar (something the dog of this rich old woman would wear, haha) I think it's cute and definitely a part of a really popular trend (chokers) wear it if it makes you happy :)

• Kind of bdsm comes to mine... If that's what you're into there's nothing wrong with that and if not and it's just a fashion statement still there's nothing wrong with that.

You do you boo 👏

• A little but it's low key still cute tho.

• it kinda does look like a dog collar :p that's why I avoid wearing chokers that have things hanging on them... i prefer the simple ones

• It's very cute

• no its not

• Option B lovely ☺️

• Only to people without a sense for style 😪💁🏻

• No. It works for you. I just wouldn't wear it as I told you before.

• No, it does not look like a dog collar. People are only saying that because it's not a droppy dangling necklace.

• Too fancy to be a dog collar! Besides, I actually really like it too.
    But wear what you want to wear Rainbow!

• Not to me.

• You know I love them girl, I don't care what anyone thinks! They're sexy af :P

• Some chokers like that actually are called dog collars. I had one with spikes years ago. Wear what you want.

• Honestly, I've always thought chokers looked like dog collars 😂 I've personally never been a fan of them but it's up to you if you wanna wear them. Don't let other people's opinions affect your decisions.

• It looks like a kinky collar lol.

• have you seen Bella Hadid chokers? They literally resemble things you'd use in the bedroom. I love it, it's so cools where did you get it? For some reason the ones which aren't elastic don't fit round my neck and are too big... 💔

• Well I've never seen a dog collar look like that.

• Mostly the thickness of the black and the way its attached is what makes it look a bit like a dog collar. (yes I do know that it is a choker necklace though) Dont worry about what anyone else says, if you like to wear it, then wear it :D

• Yes I would say it dose resemble a dog collar but on a human I would assume it was a choker necklace.

• What kind of dog would wear that? a rich white girl yorkie? people are ridiculous think that a dog collar.

• . Wait what that does not look like a dog collar. Why would someone call that a dog collar? Also it's cute and badass

• It doesn't

• It does but I like it

• I like the simple ones, not those kinds, but if you like it, then that is OK. Don't listen other people. Be your own person, and do you.

• No, it looks like a gothic style choker. People say dumb things when I wear my choker too. People assume I'm some weird sex freak or something but I just ignore those brainless comments. Your choker looks pretty just ignore the dog collar nonsense.

Yeah people said that to me too! Someone asked me who my Dom was and in just like "what" ._.

Oh my goodness, that is completely ridiculous. Someone seen a picture of me wearing mine and said "whoa, kinky cat on the lose". I wish people could chill with all that sexual shit it's literally an accessory soo many girls wear now.

• More from Girls
    12