What should I wear to picture day?

I'm in 8th grade by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe a sweater or something? If you like dresses you could wear that. Or you could just where your favorite shirt. Remember to smile!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever you desire. Just make sure it has no stains.

What Guys Said 10

• A dress is very aesthetically pleasing and very fancy. Go with that!

• See if your mother will let you borrow any of her expensive earrings or necklaces for the day. It will look very classy and sophisticated. Girls used to do that when I was in the 8th grade.

• Hahahha anything that is fancy but not revealing

• A nice alien shirt
    http://i.imgur.com/psq5rqj.gif

• Whatever you feel comfortable and relaxed in - Your best smart casual gear

• a smile :)

• If you have a shirt with a picture on it of something you are into, like a sports team jersey, a TV show, or something like that, so it will bring back memories when you get older and look at it.

• Nothing

• Can't go wrong with a little black dress

• something slutty that shows cleavage... if you have any.

What Girls Said 6

• Wear a beautiful top, something formal so you would look put together. A trendy blouse is a good option, for example with a metallic or floral fabric. A long sleeved all lace shirt is great too... a blazer... there are many different things appropriate for picture day.

• Something fancy

• Clothes.

• How about a nice dress?:)

• I'd wear your casual clothing style, but a bit classier than usual. What I mean by that is spice it up — wearing a nice lip gloss, or a cardigan that adds colour to your outfit. You don't want to look overdone, but not underdone.

• you're favorite outfit