Do girls with pierced noses get more attention from guys?

Girls, have you noticed this or not?

Guys, are you drawn to it or not, and why?

0|0
7|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously as common as it is my piercing gets stared at so much.

5|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Nose piercings are a sign of insecurity, and they usually look horrible. I saw somebody recently with a septum ring, it looked like a permanent snot hanging from both nostrils.
    I don't have problem with belly piercings, nipple piercings, or ear piercings, but facial piercings are crap.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm pretty much turned off by it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like pierced noses. I don't really like piercing's anywhere, except ears or maybe belly button.

If it's a tiny stud, then maybe I won't mind, but it definitely doesn't "draw me to them".

0|1
    0|0
  • Pierced noses, lips, tongues, etc are kinda a turn off to me, as are tattoos bigger than the butterfly on her ankle or whatever. I tend to be drawn to the hippie types (as long as they are not hardcore, I don't want them freaking out and giving me a lecture on animal cruelty if I put ham or bacon in my omelette) and punk-rocker-lookalikes tend to be the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they get less attention to be honest. Or guys just think they are easy.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Easy? Haven't heard that one before - how so? Curious!

• Show All
    • 3mo

@IceCubedude - which are the ones that send that signal?

• 3mo

a dozen ear piercings, nose, lip, eye, any kind of stomach piercing... etc normal ear piercings are okay no one cares about that but the moment you start adding more it goes downhill from there.

• They might get looks, but it's probably looks of ohh that's gross, how does she blow her nose

0|1
    0|0
  • If you mean like this,
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Septum_piercing.jpg
    then No

0|1
    0|0
  • they do get looks just the kind of looks they want , i and many guys find it unattractive and kinda gross

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it but drawn to it would be a bit of a stretch

0|0
    0|0
  • I can range from indifferent to turned off by nose piercings, depending on the type of piercing. They can't make you more appealing but they can make you less appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pierced nose is sexy AF, except for that bull ring.

0|1
    0|0
  • No that's not true

0|0
    0|0
  • i don´t like it. it repells me... i can´t speak for all guys though.

0|0
    0|0
  • More attention yes.
    More cute... majority no.

0|0
    0|0
  • are u Indian no than nose piercing are gross

0|0
    0|0
  • nah I don't care about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, they creep me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has a nice face, that'd usualy ruin it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It looks ugly and it tells me that the girl has psychological issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might notice if a girl had her nose pierced or not , but I doubt it general girls with nose piercings would get more attention from guys than those without , its not really a piercing most guys make a big deal over

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to consider it a turnoff.

I'm currently thinking about dating a woman who happens to have a nose ring and an eyebrow piercing, but she's such a great match for me overall that I'm not going to let that stop me from talking to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shiny boogers? No thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid any woman with a nose piercing like a virus. That stuff is stone age garbage. It is no different then the stone age cave man with a bone through his nose that you see in some 1930's movie. Let's get into 21st century okay folks.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Recently got my nosed pierced. Went from getting no attention from guys to getting no attention from guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I get attention but not more than girls without nostril-piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a stud and a septum and not that I know of. I have had people say its ugly so...
    I find more people like the stud but the septum not so much. That's okay, some people are indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • my sister received markedly more attention from men after getting several facial piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone likes shiny things, it's on the centre of the face so you get looked at more. But not for any reason just because shiny!
    I have noticed since I got mine done people in general look

0|0
    0|0