Do you necessarily need to go with a date to Homecoming or can you go with a bunch of friends and still have the same amount of fun?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you don't. You can just go with friends, or don't go at all. Create your own homecoming. I never had that in high school, and I don't even miss it. Spending time with you friends now is more important than anything. Because once your out here in the real world, you may not see them for a very long time, or they move away, get married, life goes on.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes you will have more fun with your friends.

Storytime.
    Okay this was all the way back in freshman year, but my friend, being the weirdo she is, suddenly decided to talk to a boy she didn't know. The boy decided that he liked her and asked her to homecoming. She spent the entire homecoming avoiding the poor guy as soon as they arrived together and hid with my friend group when we showed up.

I don't know, apparently the guy was really weird. Ironic, right?

• Go with friends and it will def be more fun.

• Honestly i only had a date one year for homecoming. I had much more fun just going with a group of friends.

• We dont have homecoming here but my high school ball me and a couple friends went together and we we're having much more fun than our friends who came with their boyfriends, they spent most of the night trying to get them to dance and take photos.