What looks the best on a girl?

Business? Casual? Dressy? Trendy? Or what?

• Business
  • Casual/laid back
  • Dressy
  • Trendy
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for Other. for a few reasons

First it is because each and every women is different. So styles look better on some women and not others and vise versa.

I have found that each women knows how to make themselves feel comfortable in what they are wearing. With comfort, comes confidence, and I like a women that looks confidant.

Different situations call for different attire. A girl may feel that in one situation, it would be best to dress classy, yet in a different situation she may feel that Business attire is a better fit (no pun intended).

In the end, Women are better at being the fashion police then men are generally. Hope I helped

What Guys Said 13

• I voted other.My reason.

For a lady to look her best. She has to be herself.

If she is a shy girl, and she goes out with friends and they make her dress provocatively, its ugly. And you would tell by her body language she isn't comfortable. One thing I've learned from life is that you cannot make someone change for you to like them, and you can't change for them. You are who you are, they way God created you and that's the way you should be

• Neither I prefer girls to wear no clothes =P

Girls look more attractive if they have nice legs and they show it off. I kind of get turned on when they wear a sweater or hoodie that fits them and wearing either a skirt or short shorts and Uggs during the winter.

In the summer I kind of like it when they just wear like a shirt/ tank top and jeans. Depends if the girl can pull of the look.

• Naked FTW.

In all seriousness, dress the way you'd like to be perceived as your appearance is a statement about yourself.

• Voted E

Everything looks good on her (the woman I love). As for what look best on gal.don have a clue.from the time I have been with her I really don get chance to admire others ;-)

• I love it when pretty women dress up in a business/dressy sort of fashion. Somebody who usually dresses like that is confident and goal orientated.

• There's a right time and right place for everything. So having to pick one is hard. Even a girl can look super hot just being herself, like when she gets up in the AM, in her tee shirt and sweats, hair a little messy ;) Variety is the spice of life.

• Business, / Dressy will never go wrong for you

• Business looks good in a naughty way. Casual is nice if you don't want to jump right in the sack but want to portray some sexiness. Trendy? Meh.

• Intriguing. Beguiling. Bewitching. Very very classy.

• I'm a guy who is a bit more on the traditional side, so I would say a dress, but trendy or casual is fine too

• Trendy

• It is up to the girl how she would like to look. But she has to remember that it depends on what type of man she wants.

Eg. If you want to look trashy and the will be looking for a guy that wants a trashy girl or you business lady will get a guy that is maybe well off.

But really up for a girl

Girls I like are girls that don't have so much make up when she goes out or in everyday life. If you are a girl like then you really have problems.

yes sometimes girls do look good with the make up but in the morning when that make up comes off that is the true person. NO 1 like some one that miss leads.

• I'd have to disagree with you if you're saying that wearing make up misleading to people (or should I say men). Would straightened hair, dyed hair or curled hair also be misleading? Because I believe it to be on the same level. Wearing coloured contacts, yes that is misleading. Or maybe you could class wearing padded bras or stomach holding in underwear misleading. But surely applying make up is not since it is merely enhancing the looks you have, it can't make you pretty if you're not.

• I second that deuxx

• Whatever my girlfriend wears, she seems to make it look nice. It could be a pair of pajamas, and she would still look cute! She always disagrees though :| with no matter what she wears. I myself know she looks nice though.

• i like the sporty look with bra

What Girls Said 9

• I dress the way I like and all of the categories are part of my look depending on my mood. If I feel like I need to look sophisticated then I am goin' with the business look. I mostly dress causal/laid back because I am always multitasking and goin' to school - it'll be hard to keep myself up done if I decided to wear skirts and fancy tops. Dressy? - yep I dress dressy when appropriate (party, date etc). Trendy - sure. If something trendy looks good on me and I feel comfortable in it then I am goin' for it! I like do dress classy sometimes - I like to pop on a black dress once in a while on special occasions. But, in whole, I dress the way I like and according to what looks best on me. I also like to make sure that I dress for myself and for my own comfort level. I think that as long as you feel and look good in what you are wearing then guys would love it too. Its all about how you carry yourself and essentially, confidence and good attitude plays a big role!

• It depends on the girl and the situation. I have clothes that fit every one of those categories. It really depends on what I am doing as to what I wear. Plus it depends on what you feel comfortable in. If you are not comfortable it doesn't matter what you have on, Gucci, Prada or Walmart.

• It ALL depends on the girl! I've seen girls who wore something to look 'hot' but didn't feel comfortable in it because it wasn't her. so it's basically whatever you wear that makes you feel confident, guys aren't looking at all the minute details of your outfit, if you're confident and FEEL hot, it's definitely gonna show.

plus, with us girls. our moods change. some days I dress like a total hippie, other days I wear a mini dress with my combat boots. hahah, so it's all what your mood is ;)

• I think what looks best is what fits her personality. The best fashions are those who wear it because they like what they have on and not because they are dressing for someone else. Every girl can't wear everything and the disasters we see walking around every day happen because of conformity.

• TRENDY. Or casual/laid back but tastefully and with style. Not the slob look.

• I like Casual dress

• i think trendy looks best ;)

• I think girls look best as goths.

• eveything looks good on me :p