Any makeup advice to make my face look a bit longer?

I can t find a good youtube tutorial that works damn it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Rouge on the cheeks would help but if you don't look that 'model' kind of look, try cutting your hair, and having it asymmetrically styled so one side appears longer... this will tend to make yur face look more angular.

I on't know about the rest of you, but if you were inclined to lose a few pounds, that would make your face less round as well, without a keep.

Ah no I am already pretty skinny and wanna gain weight haha
      I am 5'4 and 110lbs

Yea I work out :p I have low fat %
      I am sort off tonned
      Look I am gonna change my profile pic

Hey yes, you look.. wonderful! Certainly no weight to lose, and you look toned as well!

• argh, looking for problems where none are. your face is perfectly fine the way it is and I doubt you can change much with makeup lol.ยจ

You have a beautiful face, learn to appreciate it ;)

• I agree with a lot of the guys your face is gorgeous, so cute - If it is not broken, don't fix it.

• i dunno about make up but you can use different hairstyles to make your face appear longer. Or rather balance out the roundness

I know its easy to get more width because of your curls but Try creating height to your hairstyles rather than width.

• Yeah, don't wear makeup

• pls just don't use that crap. You're beautiful the way you are. The only way to become even more beautiful now is to

• you look good the way you are

• Why do you want your face to look longer?

• I like your baby face.

• Don't use makeup... natural skin looks best.

What Girls Said 12

• What you're going to want to do is play up your bone structure to counteract a round facial shape. Though that doesn't necessarily seem like it would lead to a longer-looking face, it will really help. Here are a few tips:

•Apply blush along your cheekbones, as opposed to in circles on your cheeks. It will make your cheekbones more prominent.

•Apply a line of highlighter along the bridge of your nose as well as some contour on each side, and blend until it looks natural. This will make the nose seem slimmer and longer.

•Apply bronzer at the temples and along the hairline to make the forehead look less round.

•Bronzer along the jawline as well will emphasize it.

• It's not about makeup - it's mostly about hair.
    You'll need to make your hair frame your face and slightly fall on the sides of your face to hide the sides making it look longer.
    But - since you have curly hair... this might be difficult to accomplish if you don't straighten it.

Exavtly, I like my curls and I don t wanna straighten them forever
      On the other hand it s hard to style curly hair

• Maybe try to use contouring? Or simply bronzer applied to the sides of your face to give the optical illusions of it being slimmer/longer?

• Contouring on the cheekbones makes a difference and a bit of contour around the forehead helps elongate the face as well
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Contouring.png

• maybe change your haircut

it s a bit hard with curly hair
      and I like my curls :/

i know,... talk to a professional hairdresser about it

I did XD
      I tried a lot if hairdressers in leb but none can style my hair lol
      it all ends up looking the same...

• Don't do that. Seriously.

• I think you have a very pretty face, I wouldn't try to change it!

• I think you have a great facial structure. It's different and makes you stand out.

I, on the other hand, get told I look like someone else every day lol I'd much rather have a unique facial structure.

• Contouring. Your hair plays a huge role but if you can't change that, change the contour. Usually subtle contour works the best but angle it down to create a longer look. I don't know your face looks fine to me

yea my hair is curly, can t really style it.
      it s just mainly when I wanna go out partying and so on and we take pictures.
      my face in rl is fine but in pics it s round af especially if I smile XD

I have the same issue lmao is the lighting is bad I look like a pumpkin 😂😂😂

hahahha exactly XD

• You don't need to make your face look different bcs you are very beautiful

• Long straight hair.

• Countering cheeks. also straight long hair