What does a girl look for in a guy?

I kind of was wondering what exactly is a girl in for in a guy. I try so many options, but since I'm not a girl I couldn't answer it my self. so if anyone could tell me what a girl looks for in a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• my ideal guy is a man with charisma-passion-and determination.and also with a slight boyish personality that seems to pop up every once in awhile =D lol.he needs to accept my flaws and accept me for who I am as well cause I am not perfect.

and looks don't matter, but I find dark hair and eyebrows extremely sexy.

• Thank you, this helped so much. XD

• No problem! =) I'm not too sure what I did though to be honest haha.i just started listing what I liked in a guy lol

What Girls Said 9

• every girl is different but all girls want trust and respect in a guy

what I look for in a guy is someone I'm obviously physically attracted to,someone who I can just have a laugh with as if he was one of my mates, I like guys who are witty and I do mean witty as in naturally witty if your not witty/funny don't try to be just makes you look an ejet

i also look for someone I can trust and a nice guy I don't like bad guys! and if we can rip the piss out of each other and have a laugh then its all good

• Thank you. that helps. =]

• Can I first point out that if you're trying "so many options", you're not being yourself. I can't speak for every girl, but for me, I look for a guy who's not afraid to be himself, who's secure in who he is to just be normal. Whatever normal is. Being real is sexy, and being fake is more of a turn off than anything else. Every girl is different, and if none of the girls you've gone after in the past have wanted you like that, then you're not what they're looking for. There's always someone out there who wants a guy just like you. No worries. Just be you, don't try to be someone else, because that's just not sexy.

• By many options I meant that I've tried looking for so many thing that a girl might be looking for. not trying to be someone else. but thank you for the advice

• Sorry, I misunderstood. Either way, be yourself. Like I said, being real is sexy.

• Ok. =] thank you anyway

• What does a girl want in a guy? That is a question that can not really be answered completely, in most cases a girl just wants a guy that she can talk to and trust. If she can not trust you then you should probably just forget it, The most important thing to remember when trying to figure out what a girl wants in a guy is not to change yourself. And also you need to be confident.

Just remember BE YOURSELF.

• turn ons: confidence, funny, nice body (yeah I know.but its true), good hygiene, romantic, sensitive, outgoing, athletic, smart, kind, trustworthy

turn offs: cheap, does drugs, no self-respect, bad hygiene, bad breath, overweight/ obese, stick in the mud, arrogance, stupid, player

• Okay First Of All.

A Girl Wants Them To Be Respectful,

Charming,And Romantic.Definitely Romantic.

And You Know That Guy That Every Once In Awhile

Helps Her Out Of The Car Or Holds The Door For Her.

Even Waits For Her Hand And Foot.(Not All The Time)

Just To Make Her Feel Like She's Worth Something.

You Know?

Well I Helped A Little I Hope.

Later,

Tiffani

• Thank you so much, so far this one has helped me the most. can I add you in my notebook?

• i have to be at least a little bit attracted to a guy, but if he's funny, I'm pretty much sold.

if he's the guy making everyone laugh, I'll probably end up liking him, but that's just me.

• Thank you. appreciate the help. thanks

• Who could be a best friend and physically attractive. Respectful, honest, funny, cool, bit romantic and strong personality.

• I look for a guy who is funny, and can hold a conversation not just us two sitting there looking at each other. He has to not care what others think about him and just be himself around his friends.

• I just look for a guy who's at least somewhat attractive, but has a good personality (makes me laugh, charming, sweet, not conceited) and has to be respectful, but at the same time, guys who don't try making any moves at all are boring too, because you have to at least flirt, compliment her, put your arms around her, or try to kiss her gently, do something to make the girl feel likes she's attractive to you too, but don't do too much at once, its a huge turn-off.

• Thank you. this helps

What Guys Said 2

• and no offense to you girls who answered in particular but once you do find that guy he usually still isn't what your looking for

so as for you man just be yourself, not what girls want you to be because honestly they don't know what they want, no one does. You just have to go out into the world and wander around until you find that someone who your perfect for and who is perfect for you. Trust me when you meet that girl you'll know and until that point enjoy life and all it has to offer

• Thanks man. appreciate the help.

• Your welcome

• Ok. thanks man. what you say it's kind of true. I'll think of that next time.

• I thought the girls' answers were great! It really helped me to think about whether I'm being myself also. Thanks girls! You all are hot!