Which dress is better?

for prom?

this one?

link

-or-

this one?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• the red one is absolutely GORGEOUS! and if you can't decide between the sleek dress and the more princess-y dress, do what I did... I wore a very poufy princess-y dress to my junior prom and a shorter halter dress (kinda like the white marilyn monroe dress, but yellow) to my senior prom :) they were both super fun for different reasons... and the plus side to the more princess-y dress is that I'm now getting it altered to make it shorter into more of a cocktail dress for an event I'm going to next month...

What Guys Said 7

• second...but it would be hot if you could get the second on in blue :)

• i like the blue dress better

• the red one looks amazing.

• I prefer the first link

• the red dress will get you noticed nd the blu is more of shy girl so yeah depends on who you r

• i like the secong link better

• Hmmmmmm.. I'm going to have to say the second link (Red dress) is more cute :)

What Girls Said 10

• Tough choice,and you have wonderful tatse!Either dress is a winner,but I would have to lean towards the sleek gown in royal blue.I think it would easier to move in,besides.Just curious,but what do you look like?Are you fair skinned?Blue or hazel eyes,perhaps?Hair color? A lot of these things may have an influence on the decision.If I had red hair,or was extremely fair,I may stay away from the red dress-too monochromatic(too much of the same color).Also,to me,the blue would be more "evening". Don't forget a sexy pair of strappy silver heels to go along with this.Good luck!

• I like the blue for functionality. When I went to my Senior prom I wore a dress the same length so I do suggest having it altered so it isn't as long and you don't step on it. My dress didn't rip but it was annoying holding it up the whole time. Same would go for the red dress. Just make sure when you're fitted that it is about an inch from the floor. This would give a peek at your shoes too :)

Best of Luck and have a great night!

• I'm a fan of the blue one because I've never really liked the whole ball gown look like the red dress. The blue one is a bit more demure but with that sexy leg slit for a nice surprise!

• the second one is gorgeous

• blue

• i like the red one it seems more promishhh... lol but if you do choose the red one just be careful with the corset part of the dress cause if you make it too tight you'll be so uncomfortable

if you could try on the dresses first you'll figure out which one you like the best

hope this helped =-)

• the firstt onee looks so much cuter

the red ones nice but I don't know ithink its too much ..

• red

• both dresses are beautiful but you would feel like the belle of the ball in red

• They're both beautiful. Either one would be a great pick.

Just keep in mind the functionality. The red dress has quite a bell shape to it at the bottom, so that will make it slightly more difficult for you to walk, move, sit and dance in.

And the blue one looks simple, elegant and classy. Definitely easier to maneuver in.