Girls, How do I shave down there?

Okay so I know this is probably a really obvious or dumb question but... I really don't get how to do it (safely). My mum didn't let me shave until I was 14, and also wouldn't let me use normal razors (I have an electronic one) so I've never used those before either.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You can get it waxed, hair permanently removed by laser, nair or you can have... using warm water for shaving to open hair follicles shave against the direction of growth make sure to use a shaving product or something moisturizing like coconut oil or baby oil also take your time... but its a lot easier to just get waxed

What Girls Said 8

• Trim it down first with a personal trimmer. Shave with the grain first, then shave against the grain. I find that conditioner, like you use on your hair, is best for providing smooth shave and no cuts. I personally cannot shave mine completely bald, because my skin is too sensitive. So I just keep it as trimmed as I can.

• I have to heads for my electric razor, one to trim and one for short hairs. First trim then shave.

• wax if you can, if not do it with the razor but be careful not to cut yourself, hold your labia while doing it be careful with your clit if it protrudes out

• Just use hair removal cream. No itches and fresh smelll

• I use a man's shaving cream (it works the best on me) on the area and then I shave it with a Gillette razor. Then, I apply conditioner on the area and I leave it for around 2 minutes. I rarely have issues with ingrown hair and redness.

• Waxing is better

• Tbh, normal razors are easier to use than electronic ones. Trim first, then get some special shave gel for the area and razors designed specifically for the area. Then very gently work downwards.

• Use waxing strips, I think it's easier. There are particular wax for particular areas