What are your thoughts on stretch marks and cellulite? Especially guys?

I'm wanting to have sex with this guy and I'm very insecure about the stretch marks on my thighs, hips and bum and I just want to get other people's opinions on it and whether it's a big deal for a guy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• It isn't a big deal at all

• (stretch marks) I think if it is from working out... you're doing to much. I think it's your body saying "when". If it's from being over weight and now your not... I don't see a problem as it's a good thing you choose to be healthier.

Cellulite... Everyone (99%) above 21yrs old has some, unless it's excessive... it wouldn't bother me.

• Stretch marks are really very common and normal. To me they're not a big deal.

• Not a big deal at all. Cellulite can be gross if it's extreme though.

• They are often created by sudden or significant loss of weight. If your are not heavy or out of shape and if the stretch marks do not make the skin feel very "bumpy", they should not be a problem.

• whatever. after a kid or two it's bound to happen. who cares. good test to see if the guy really loves you or just a figmented fantasy in their imagination that doesn't really exist.

• A lot of people have them, it's not that big of a deal.

• Most guys don't pay that much attention, they are as worried about their own body insecurities to think about yours.

• I think they are sexy to be honest.

• most women have one or the other, so not a problem,

• "If a guy is bothered by cellulite/stretch marks, he likes boys too"
    --Unknown

Does this answer your question? Lol

• Can be gross

• As long as you are not fat, the marks are natural and should be ignored.

• big ones are a huge turn off !!

• i think its kinda attractive tbh

• It turns me on.

• He will bone you without mentioning them. I guarantee it. Not a big deal at all.

• Not an issue for me.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• i have em both :/ and many women have em too

• I don't give a single fuck tbh.

• Most girls have them

• So many people have them, it's really not a big deal. No need to be insecure about it! :) You can always try putting Vitamin E cream or Bio Oil on it if it really bothers you, or talk to your pharmacist about a product that fades stretch marks.

• They don't even notice them.