How do I get ready of a pimple and acne scars?

So I have one huge pimple on my face, and it is annoying. How do I get rid of it without popping it?
I as have some acne scars. Not much, but I want to get rid of the ones I have.
Opinions?

2mo Any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen a think on the web that I found off of face book. It involves using regular toothpaste, baking soda, and salt. You mix about a teaspoon of each together, then use an old toothbrush and scrub it over the blackhead/zit. Then you let it sit a moment and then wipe it off with a warm damp cloth. It should pull them off. Another way I had of removing ones on my nose was to use a bit of tape and stick it over the nose and peel it off. It pulls the blackheads out with it. But it doesn't work on the deeper ones which is probably what the toothpaste mix will work on. Another way of ridding of zits was using either lavender or mint oil and putting a dab of it on to dry it out. It should also have a link to that on the web somewhere.

What Guys Said 1

• Lots of remedies and tips on Google - You could try them and see what works best for you

What Girls Said 1

• Try Neutrogena blemish remover foundation!