Does acne make people look ugly?

I have mild acne, and I am super self conscious. I keep trying to get rid of it (obviously) but I just don't know if it makes me look super ugly. I use to have perfect skin and then this happened. So, what do you think, in general do people with mild acne look ugly to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• 99.9% of people have had acne so most peoples' reaction is I have been there, no harsh judgements.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not the worst thing In the world... don't let it make u insecure... it will probably go awau with treatment...

What Guys Said 5

• Depends. I have mild acne but if the lighting is right and they are a good 20 steps away i feel like i look pretty good.

😂😂😂 "if they blur their eyes a bit while we're in dim lighting. I'm a legit 10. If they close one eye then I'm off the charts 🙏🏾 trust"

@reixun straight facts b lmao

lol I feel the same way! Because now its mostly acne scares rather than pimple on my face.

• Google "blue light therapy".

does that really work?

They didn't have it when I was a kid with acne. However, yes, it does work.

• NOBODY likes a zit face.

• It's normal for teenagers to have acne, have clammy skin, and smell bad. You'll grow out of it though.

• Not ugly, but it's noticeable. But acne is almost universal amongst teenagers, so not really a problem is it?

What Girls Said 7

• It's not ideal, but if it's mild, than it shouldn't detract too much from someone's facial beauty

• No this won't make you ugly. But from past experience, go on the pill Accutane. If you don't want a pill, ask your dermatologist to be put on clyndomycn topical medication in the day time and retin-a at night. I had the worst acne now I never break out. It really works

• I personally don't have acne but acne doesn't make people ugly. Its the personality that makes people ugly.

• Not necessarily. My guy friend has a massive crush on this girl with cystic acne. She's still cute though.

• As long as it's just mild it's not a big deal.
    A couple things you could try:
    Make sure you get a full 8 hours sleep.
    Drink lots of water.
    Eat healthy, especially stay away from fried and greasy foods.
    Wash your face twice a day.
    Avoid stress.

• No unless you look like your face is infected with the shingles virus in 50 different locations

• Sorry, but yes it takes points of their attractiveness.