Do you agree with the quote "There are no ugly women, only lazy women"?

Most Helpful Guy

• No but there are extremely few women who, with a proper diet and exercise along with make-up can't look at least average.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, I think if we all try, we can make ourselves look a hell of a lot more attractive. But :) even in my best curve hugging dress and make up, someone will think I'm a beast... and in a sweater and no make up, someone will think I look great. This could possibly be ok for self motivation to try though-as in, if someone has been feeling down about their looks, putting more effort can help them feel more confident.

What Guys Said 20

• No, there are plenty of ugly women, because they are EVIL... not because they are lazy.

Sure there are also ugly lazy women, but the REALLY ugly are the evil ones.

• Partially. I think it applies more so to men, because generally all you have to do to look good as a man is workout and get a fit body. This also applies to women, but unlike men, women are also judged for physical factors outside of their control like breast size, facial structure, and bodily "shape" in a way that does not pertain to weight among other things. Thus it would not be entirely fair to credit it all to laziness. However, I would agree that with hard work, everyone can at least better themselves to some extent.

• I say it was invented by a man who to use another expression is "No Oil Painting Himself" - I totally disagree, I would just say there is no such thing as an ugly person. A person is only ugly if they start using words like "Ugly".

• Nope. We don't all have the same tastes, therefore we all have our ideas on what's 'ugly' or unattractive.

• There are plenty of women I'm not attracted to but that doesn't mean they're ugly or LAZY.

• No OP, there are some pretty fucking ugly women out there. A lot of them roam on this website.

• no, that makes no sense. Who looks at an attractive model and thinks "She must be a hard worker judging by her physical attractiveness...".

Well you could think of her skin care routine, hair care and how often she works out. A lot of models aren't just born that way but they create themselves because they take care of themselves

I figured that's what the spirit of that quote was. Still, all that you've described can only do so much if you're really unattractive.

A fat, makeup-less, with bad acne... Megan Fox would still be more attractive than most women.

• There are no ugly women, it's the ugly personality of a woman that makes her unattractive. Sure lazy women can be ugly cause they are gorgeous but they
    don't want do anything to make their self or physical appearance look better or
    pretty they rather go around with the same old worn jeans than go buy a pair
    or wear a red lipstick or dye their hair a certain color etc..

• it's bullshit. a woman is what she sees in the world.. if all she sees is herself, she's ugly as shit-IF you look at the real her.

• Good looking is too subjective for anything to be agreed upon. Some people don't mind not that great of hygiene. Some find chubby girls/guys hot. And the list goes on.

• No, some women are hideous

• depends on the definition of ugly. my definition of ugly is if a girl is she's pure evil. for instance an "ugly personality"

• Nah I have seen some really ugly bitches in mylife

• Sorry but the person who said this just wants to get in a girls pants

• No, some people have ugly faces, doesn't have to do with laziness.

• Well im fugly so I don't know about u ::

• Most of the time, I agree with no ugly person, just evil one

• no, its stupid.

• No, there's some ugly ones out there.

• The only people that belive this are feminists.

Nah... exactly the opposite... This quote implies that if you put effort into your looks such as grooming and hair and makeup (probably lots of it) - that you can't look bad. And feminists aren't really into THAT much of altering their look...

@LittleSally you have no idea what I am talking about so why don't you do one.

What Girls Said 15

• Eh. Not really because everyone's tastes vary. Like, there are people who think Beyonce is ugly, and I personally think even without makeup she is beautiful. Ugly and sexy are so subjective, it's literally possible for you to be both at the same time, because every person has their own vision of what that is.

Not to mention, there are even just certain genetic features that are more "praised" and regarded as beautiful. Like clear skin, thus making acne almost always something that people don't consider attractive.

• yes, i meant it when i said it

• Some women are simply unfortunate-looking. We could all work on our beauty to bring it out but the deck is stacked against some people.

• i am neutral on this

• In what context?

• women are beautiful, with no make up, with messy hair, fat, skinny, they're all beautiful in their own ways, let them be.

• Noooo there's some pretty ugly creatures out there, and you know it hahaha

Buuuuut let's say unattractive, since they might be pretty to someone else

• No I don't agree with this quote

• No I don't agree... Google search ugly women please.

• Same with men, if you're ugly then you could he proactive and get surgery.

• No lol

• yes... i agree with this

and I think it should be "There are no ugly women, only lazy women with no money". I personally think money is the essential of all the beauty effort

• Yessss

• I disagree.