What do you think about vintage fashion?

Examples of outfits:

What do you think about VINTAGE FASHION?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like vintage fashion it's attractive to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it-I'm watching Mad Men right now, so, the fashion is all so new and gorgeous. I don't particularly like 20's style, and the 30's isn't a big deal to me either, but 40's to the 70's is great, then the 90's.

What Guys Said 9

• Like most fashion styles it is ugly, hideous and other people will have the same opinion in two days. I don't know how anybody keeps up with this stuff. It looks like garbage.

• They are good, I like top one the best.

• I like the teal dress. It's cute.

• Looks good

• I think its cute

• I love it! I like girls that dress up:) cause I'm classy

• Im not a fan. I prefer a more "modern" look. Mostly just because I hate floral designs.

• instant classics

• meh, the 50's look is too wholesome looking. not daring and adventurous enough.

What Girls Said 23

• I love it! I wish it'd make a come back especially the bras, panties, slips and other lingerie items. Garter belts and 100% nylon stockings (no stretch) are hot as fuck both to wear and feel when you reach up under her dress or skirt.

• love!! especially the second dress

• Veeery pretty! The fabrics are usually super cute and the styles flatter many body types.

• Love.

• Hell yeah, particularly the 50's and 60's (I also like the 20's but none of it suits my figure lol)

• I like it. T swift pulls it off well

• I think it's hot, depends on the fabric color

• Love how they look esp on someone like Taylor.

• Love it :))

• Cool and cute!!

• It's cute, cool, and classy

• It's super cute and classy

• I love it!! Very classy

• I love vintage fashion!! Very classy as well as stylish

• I personally love vintage clothing. When I wear it I feel timeless and it really makes a statement. When worn right, vintage clothing allows your personality to shine. Also, most people leave there house in comfortable laid back, easy clothing due to a number of circumstances (jobs, kids, etc.). So, by allowing your style to break through it really speaks volumes about the artistic and interesting person you are. It's hard to explain but it definitely is lovely. Why go through life unnoticed?

• I like it and own a lot of vintage 20's and 30's clothing.

• Love it. I love evening dress and cocktail dresses. I love vintage underwear.

Oh yes vintage bras, panties and lingerie is always the best. When I have time I make some of my own retro panties, bras, slips and nighties. I always feel super sexy when I'm wearing it too and I'm a sucker for any chic wearing vintage lingerie.

• I like it, but it is not the best fashion style out there.

• It cute but not my style

• Looks cute, but not very sexy

• I like it, but it's not cut for me. It's made for a naturally thin build.

• Yucky

• Dont really care for it