What do you girls think about guys wearing yoga pants? what do the guys think?

I hear that yoga pants are very comfortable and women look absolutely amazing in them. but what if men wear them? How do you guys think they would look? or better yet do you think guys should even wear them?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Whyd you care about what girls think? Every man is handsome, wear what you want and if they dont like it It's their loss

What Girls Said 2

• I find it weird

• its weird trust me.

What Guys Said 6

• I had a male yoga teacher for years so I got used to it - I don't think I would make too much of it.

• i think there's a version of yoga pants for men which has a looser part where the penis is so there won't be a visible bulge

• I wear running tights when I'm running in cold weather, i guess i would like kind of the same with yoga pant, but i don't really have to deal with a big bulge because I only wear it when it's cold, and your dick shrinks a lot

• Sounds like a great way to get gay dudes after you if that's what you want.

• I don't think that's a good idea to do and wear outside but around the house why not

• Vpl visible penis line