Platinum hair, YAY or NAY?

Im thinking about getting platinum. But also want to know what others think about it. What do you think about it?

Platinum hair, YAY or NAY ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not a fan. I may be biased since I have a preference for brunettes, but might I add that if I were to date a blonde girl, I'd rather date one with golden blonde hair, than platinum hair.

The lighter someone's hair is, the more washed out their facial features look (to me).

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure it check if it goes with your skin tone and type first because it can look incredibly bad if it doesn't, best just ask your stylist about this, if they are at least somewhat decent at their job they should know.
    Also think about this thoroughly as bleaching your hair will really damage it a lot so you might have to cut a few inches once you've reached the end result.

What Guys Said 11

• I like it

• I love it if it's very well done. I feel like it's pretty tricky to get just right so I'd have it done professionally.

• Lmao that third girl has horrible makeup, that lipstick and mascara looks extra tacky

• Yayy

• Yes, but it needs to be your natural hair colour.
    Three days later, when the roots can be seen, it starts to look trailer park.

• I say NAY, never been a man who goes for blondes.

• Hell yea

• I love platinum hair but depends if it will look good on a girl or not

• Platinum blonde or silver? I think platinum blonde is just whatever but platinum silver is gorgeous

• Yes please

• for me it sa nay. looks ugly. i like dark haired women.

What Girls Said 28

• I love it! I used to be platinum blonde for awhile, until I got bored of it. Just know that it requires a looot of upkeep, constantly bleaching of your roots to keep it looking it's best, and it is really damaging to your hair. Just make sure you have plenty of deep conditioning treatments and be prepared to lose some length.

• It looks super sexy on some... not on others...

• Totally yay, but i think it looks best on people with cooler skin undertones (like the first girl)
    Go and get advice from your hairdresser. Hope you'll look good :). If not, don't worry platinum is like a canvas for pastel colors and almost any bright colors you want. Have fun, hun!

• I have it... and love it. Your hair will become damaged eventually, especially if you style it a lot. I only have my top layer platinum blonde. Try Shimmer Lights and Shiny Silver. Use this once a week. Get highlights first and then have it all bleached out!! Find a deep conditioning hair mask and heat protectant spray! Oh, and what color is your hair now? Good luck!!

• YEAAaaAHHH!!! You can do soo much with platinum hair :D :D Keep it white, make it go silver, grey, lilac, hint of pink etc etc etc etc!

And it stands out hehe

• I think it looks great but I think the silver thing has been over done, but platinum is super pretty. Just hope it turns out well because good platinum is beautiful, bad platinum is a nightmare. Only do it if your hair can handle it. Lot of maintenance but if you really want it I think you should go for it.

• The biggest yay I wanna dye my hair platinum so much

• Its entirely up to you. Very few people can pull off the platinum hair. Sometimes I think it makes women look much older than they are.

• I think it looks good on the right person and when done right, and also when they don't fry their hair with it. I think it really depends on the person as far as if the color is a good choice though.

• yay as long as it looks nice on you

• Not a fan

• It looks nice if people know how to maintain it. I've seen girl get it done them two weeks later, their hair looks fried and busted because they didn't maintain.

• depends if you want to invest the time/money in keeping the roots up and keeping it looking neat. And if you get bored of the color than know it takes a long time to grow out. But if all of that is no big deal go for it it is stunning hair to have

• VERY few can really get away with it. And since it washes you out so many girls go heavy on makeup and end up looking like blow up dolls.

• Yay I have an undertone of it on my left side... i have dark brown hair and it gives off a nice contrast!

• NAY :T

• Nay. :/

• Yay on the first girl

• Yay😊

• Yay I really like this hair color do it ^-^

• Yay if it suits you 😉

• only if it's natural otherwise it looks fake. especially if they're tan, it looks awful

• Nay. It may make you look younger, but personally I think it looks too fake

• What do you look like
    I say go for it tho regardless
    You never know until you try

• Maybe if you have the right coloring

• Looks sexy

• Yay!
    I think it looks great and you can rock almost any style with it! :)

• You will end up destroying your hair, please don't do it ><