Is there a way to have bigger eyes?

I see so many girls with big pretty eyes. I naturally squint most of the time. is there a way to make my eyes to stay open more, or train myself to keep them open?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel my eyes look bigger and better when I'm hydrated well. Other than that there was some sort of thing where you place your hands like binoculars around your eyes or something.. I forget what it's called. Sorry.

You put your fingers sorta around your eyes and try to close them gently. It's for getting rid of double eyelid or whatever.

@YomokoGirl I'm talking about a different one, I think lol..

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same eyes, and I squint most when I smile. I find that makeup is my friend. I like to wear eyeliner to bring out my eyes.
    Personally though, I agree with the blue anon. Our eyes are beautiful and I'm very happy with mine. Bigger doesn't always mean better, as I've seen some girls who just look bug-eyed because their eyes are so big. I think having a nice shape to your eyes is what really makes them pretty.

What Guys Said 3

• Go to South Korea and get plastic surgery!

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...uzz-27600-1365095436-8.jpg

• Become anime.

• No don't do that! I think girls with more proportionate eyes who kind of squint when they smile are beautiful. My girlfriend is like that and she has beautiful eyes. Even strangers tell her she does.

What Girls Said 4

• I always think my eyes look bigger when I'm not consuming carbs and get my 3l of water a day. Might just be my imagination though.

No it isn't. Mine look bigger, and better when I am well hydrated. On a hot summer day with little water my eyes look smaller and worse. Like when I go to the lake and drink alcohol I look worse. I guess the alcohol and the sun dehydrates you and you can notice the difference lol.

thanks i will try that

Yeah it's worth giving a shot :D

• Makeup or plastic surgery. There are videos on YouTube how to use makeup to make them bigger. Check them out

• Water them everyday.

• No, you can only achieve that look with make-up.