Are plus-sized models' faces photoshopped to look thinner?

Anyone else feel like their faces are too thin for their bodies sometimes? Looks kind of strange.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell might as well spend an extra hour photoshopping a fat model's whole body instead of just her face since they are cheaper than thin ones. In 2016 I don't even know why models are even needed, CGI is good enough to be convincing completely from scratch with "models" that don't really exist.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a model myself I can guarantee you that 100% of the photos that are taken for professional outlets are being photoshopped. Some more, some less but there's always at least a change in lighting to enhance the skin tone/color of the clothes/general mood of the photo etc. They are usually not photoshopped so the model looks like a completely different person but yeah there's definitely some "enhancement" going on.

What Guys Said 16

• In this particular pic it may seem photoshopped but again there are possibilities that she is naturally so plus it's a still pic hence the lighting, camera angle, make up etc will make a difference from frame to frame

• Doubt it. Practically all plus size models have relatively thin faces... one of the reason they make it in the industry, makes them stand out.

• probably do I mean her face looks a little less thinner than mine and I see my ribs when I stand. Or she has the condition where there isn't much fat on your face I forget the name.

• No more or less than any other model - The model in the pic doesn't look that odd to me though.

• Hey now, she is sexy! :-D

Her face is probably photoshopped just a bit

I can picture her with a massive thick sweaty penis banging a skinny white girl hard. She's telling the white girl she's gonna impregnate her and the white chick is like "oh god NOOOO"

• Possibly, and their cellulite and stretch marks are shopped away too.

• No I don't think so.

I think they are selected to be models just for the reason you stated (they have exceptional faces).

• it does looks like in this picture a little

• Probably. I think all models are photoshopped. She is gorgeous though

• Nope, there's women with bigger faces, cheeks that have thin bodies

• That's very difficult to tell.

• No, some people have long, thin faces even when their body is fat, and some slim people have little round faces, like Cameron Diaz!

• Duh, of course the face is edited otherwise she would look like shit!

• Probably

• you can expect that model pictures are "improved"
    I used a higher end camera for some time to shoot photos and you can't get such photos without it, especially the colors.

• The girl in the picture is hot

What Girls Said 9

• All models are photoshopped a bit. But what you have to remember about plus sized models is that even though they're plus sized they're picked because they're the most beautiful plus sized girls, which is why naturally they will look better then most plus sized girls.

• No, I have seen interviews with a lot of them and they look like that. They most likely photoshop the body just like you average model

• I've noticed that too with some of them, and I think it is mostly the makeup they are wearing. Contouring can make your face appear slimmer. The photos are usually edited to some degree too, so that may be part of it.

• All models are photoshopped to remove cellulite and stretch marks so

• Nope.
    I've seen many girls like those. Not photoshopped... At least not their faces.

• I don't think so. My face is thin and I'm not that skinny at all. Some people distribute fat differently.

• 99% of pro photos are shopped so yes

• Most models pics are photo shopped.

• It s possible