What type of outfits make guys come up to girls?

Is it just anything depending on the girl, or a girl's overall look or specific clothes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it is a maddening answer but it is the girl in the outfit not the outfit that would make me think about talking to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Any. Guys have different preferences.

What Guys Said 20

• Depends on what you want them to come up to you for.

If you want sexual attention, dress like a slut.
    If you want guys to get to know, dress conservatively but also flatteringly.

That being said, no wardrobe will get guys to approach you if you're a) fat as fuck, and/or b) ugly as sin.

• I don't care so much about the outfit... if I find her attractive and she seems receptive... as in looking at me, smiling, no headphones in, etc. then there's a good chance I'll try talking to her.

• Depends, IF she has and amazing face/smile/hair.. she could be wear a potato sack.

If an outfit looks great on her, shows off her assets... then it will get my attention before I even see her face.

Her curves are the first thing, from far away that I notice.

• I don't really care what she's wearing to be honest, but I tend to be attracted to more of a simple, stylish look

images2.chictopia.com/.../...op-zara-heels_400.jpg

• As long as she's not dressing "classy" or wearing a burka/hijab then anything from chuck-jeans-hoodie to goth freak is fine, it's mostly just about personality.

• nothing will make me do it but just chill out comfortable, caual clothing will make it more likely that i´ll want to.

• it doesn't work that way, most guys dont approach due to guys being easily rejected. approaching guys you like and telling them how you feel it what a girl is supposed to do.

• Sorry but I can't at the guys answers😂😂 if you want guys to come up to you, wear shorts that show off that nice booty, or shirts that show your stomach

• Well for me its the long wavy hair and a dress that doesn't show too much skin

• Outfits? You mean clothes! Just look nice an smell nice cause I'm the guy that likes to put my face in your snatch - Andrew Dice Clay

• A subway uniform. "Wonder if she'll make me a sandwish."

• The best outfit is subtle sexy. you can be either girly or classy, or both if you can pull it out.

and dont forget smiling to the guy, eye contact, accidental touching. that fucking drives me wild.

• I always loved summer dresses on women those make me fall in love

• Short shorts!

• The kind that doesn't make her look like a slut or a feminist.

• Mini dresses, mini skirts sports bras

• not overdressed/unreachable

• It is more about the woman's attitude, air, arua. If she has self respect then it shows. If she turns down punks that just want into her pants because she knows that she can do better. She gets a certain air of respect from her freinds. Who when talking about her do it with respect that guy guys pick up on. If you act like a lady then that is really attractive to guys. But you also need to dress with modesty otherwise they just think that your a self rightous tramp that lets every one look at her hooters.

• A big part of it is looking your best. If you know what guys tend to like about your body, ensure that those parts are well represented.

If you're looking for a one-night-stand, "well represented" means seeing daylight, or close to it. If you want something more long term, "well represented" means he's got a pretty good idea of what's there, but will have to get to know you a bit before finding out for sure.

Guys have a variety of different tastes when it comes to women's clothes. If in doubt, think feminine.

• wedding gowns

What Girls Said 3

• (laughing)
    Its rarely ever the outfit and usually just the beauty of the girl.

• It depends. Are you seeking for a relationship or a one night stand?

• Anything nice