Wearing which sort of outfit does a woman have more power to get men to do her bidding: modest; revealing/sexy; or somewhere in between?

• modest
  • revealing/sexy
  • somewhere in between. hint at best assets, to spark curiosity, but not too revealing
  • it depends on the woman
  • all of these equally
  • none of these give women sexual power
  • other/I don't know
2mo Also, how would you define "modest", "revealing/sexy", & "somewhere in between"?

And folks who are saying "none" - do you mean, nudity gives women sexual power?
2mo "And folks who are saying "none" - do you mean, nudity gives women sexual power?" ---> Or, is it that women can't gain sexual power, either by nudity or lack thereof?

Most Helpful Guy

• When she is wearing RESPECT! I have had women as managers, and I never cared what they wore. The relationship, and if I respected her, was all that mattered.
    For a woman to have 'power' in the working world, she needs to be RESPECTED, and TRUSTWORTHY! What she wears isn't at all important, if she is my superior, and I don't respect her, one of us will be leaving the company, soon.
    For one that I can respect, and think of as a good leader, she would know better than to wear something trashy, or revealing. . .
    If she is in a power position, and using her body, or the way she dresses, she is creating an HR NIGHTMARE and potential harassment suits! TOTALLY ineffective as a manager!!
    Manage by competence, integrity, and professionalism, not trashy clothes!

Most Helpful Girl

• Modest, it's what a wear and men have always like / help me as well as girls. When you dress modest people are nicer and trust you more also.

What Guys Said 10

• Just watch who gets attention in almost any setting.. women who show off will be the ones who can manipulate most men.

Of course there are some guys who don't take a woman who dresses that way seriously. But those guys are very rarely the ones with money and power.

• Show enough cleavage with a nice smile that is mature but still interested in trying new things. As well be a little wity with banter.

• I like the idea of somewhere in between

• none-any outfit will attract a simp equally...

smart men don't fall for an outfit or delusions of "power" childish women have.

• Show enough to get his attention, but not too much so as to make him want more.

• With or without their brain functioning? Define your goals.

• Oh modest 100%. If you put all your cards on the table then what's the fun of getting to know you? But I think with the hinting option, that's good too just a few dates later. First date, definitely modest. I want to get to know you for your in the first couple dates and won't even start thinking about you sexually till we're in a long term relationship. But sparking curiosity after a few dates is completely fine in my opinion.

• wedding gowns

• good poll. maybe girls will finally learn what "sexy" means! the results so far are clear as diamond :D

What Girls Said 5

• You can't get a man to do anything he doesn't want to do. If he does, its because he is either weak minded, lack self control or he intentional wanted that person to do it, to give him a reason.

• Your question = hilarious x 100000000!!!

• Classy, but I guess you don't know that word in Murica.

• I voted C.

• Depends on the woman