- modest7% (3)14% (5)10% (8)Vote
- revealing/sexy21% (9)14% (5)18% (14)Vote
- somewhere in between. hint at best assets, to spark curiosity, but not too revealing49% (21)37% (13)44% (34)Vote
- it depends on the woman9% (4)17% (6)13% (10)Vote
- all of these equally0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- none of these give women sexual power5% (2)14% (5)9% (7)Vote
- other/I don't know9% (4)4% (1)6% (5)Vote
And folks who are saying "none" - do you mean, nudity gives women sexual power?
Most Helpful Guy
When she is wearing RESPECT! I have had women as managers, and I never cared what they wore. The relationship, and if I respected her, was all that mattered.
For a woman to have 'power' in the working world, she needs to be RESPECTED, and TRUSTWORTHY! What she wears isn't at all important, if she is my superior, and I don't respect her, one of us will be leaving the company, soon.
For one that I can respect, and think of as a good leader, she would know better than to wear something trashy, or revealing. . .
If she is in a power position, and using her body, or the way she dresses, she is creating an HR NIGHTMARE and potential harassment suits! TOTALLY ineffective as a manager!!
Manage by competence, integrity, and professionalism, not trashy clothes!0
Most Helpful Girl
Modest, it's what a wear and men have always like / help me as well as girls. When you dress modest people are nicer and trust you more also.0