How do you know that you look good?

How do you know that you look good ?

Actually I forgot those 2 words and realized this later on. L.O.L.

Here is the updated question :

How do you know that you look good to others ?

Most Helpful Girl

• when you find people looking at you when you walk past

What Girls Said 4

• A combination of people telling me I look good and knowing what's considered a healthy and attractive body.

• >_> According to the guys answers: I'm good looking.

According to the girls answers: I'm not good looking.

xD It's all perspective.

• if people of the opposite sex flirt with you or look at you a lot

you always get compliments

people of the same sex hate on you

• Why will people of the same sex hate you ?

• B/c they are jealous of you

• When I have confidence in myself.

What Guys Said 6

• 1. Its all about confindence if you think you look good and you play it like your hot stuff...well then even if you not that great you project that confidence and people pick up on that and you kinda influence their opinion.

2. We all judge others from our own perceptions of ourselves so if You hate yourself or think you look bad a lot of people will seem to be so much better looking whereas if you try to see the good in yourself and view yourself as good looking then you will not be so intimidated by the looks of others...after all everyone sees everyone else differently...except for megan fox we all know she is HOT

• I don't think Megan Fox is hot. Just thought I'd throw that out there.. and no I'm not gay lol.

• I don't think megan fox is hot either, and I'm attracted to both men and woman.

• Look...you can say whatever you want its just like you can a say a sunset isn't pretty ok some people might not think so or care but it doesn't change that is is.

She is a pretty hot girl and the whole f***ing point was not to argue an actress it was to throw alittle humor in but your all obviously the douchebag type that can't grasp a point and rather fixates on the joke end of the statement like that's that serious part...move on and get a life

• sheeeat- in all seriousness, other people ain't a good gauge to judge yourself by... most of em are insecure as hell, and they'll try to pawn that off on you... and I'm not one to listen to punks who ain't got their stuff together.

• I usually slap my own butt. If there's no jiggle, I'd say I'm pretty tone, and my pants should look good.

• You look in the mirror and go "damn I look good" and you believe it then you know.

• ...weneva I look in the mirror

• When members of the opposite sex turn around and look at me which is never. Despite the fact that I think I'm far from being ugly, it seems quite the opposite with others. Guess I'm just ugly then.