Guys, would you brush/comb your girlfriend's hair?

Would you brush/comb your girlfriend's hair if she asked? Is it something that you would enjoy, feel neutral about, or find a nuisance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course. I did it once to my Asian partner who had silky smooth straight hair and that was one of the most awesome feeling ever.

It is an intimate feeling. Getting closer, doing some efforts, making her attractive and intensifying the devotion. Who wouldn't like it? :)

In fact, I secretly want to do it :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww that sounds so cute :3.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't ever even comb my own hair to be honest. But yeah, if she is willing to take a risk I'll give it a go.

• Yes - I have done it in the past, I found it very intimate and very bonding moments which are very pleasurable for both of us.

• I would
    Though I have no experience in it :P
    I won't feel anything

• i don't know to be honest, i've never done it, and it doesn't really appeal to me, however if she ask me to do it i might do it just to make her happy

• I mean ya it isn't a complicated or hard request.

• I'd like to😊 and if she asks me to make her a ponytail and I mess it up and she yells at me😂😂

• nah she can comb her own damn hair. im not a hairdresser

• Yes I do it to my girlfriend. It's relaxing for both of us and she has really soft hair so I love doing it.

• I would like to do it every day for her and put her shoes on for her too.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol no one is brushing my hair

• My ex husband loved playing with my hair, he always wanted to wash and comb it for me :P