Why is it that some girls look better in certain things?

i can't really think of one that i can post off the top of my head but i was watching a show on the mlb network called quick pitch which is hosted by a woman on the weekdays named heidi watney. yesterday (wednesday) she wore a black dress, that she looked realllllly good in, my god. in todays (thursday) she wore a black and white dress that i didn't think looked all that great on her. now, im not saying she didn't look good in it, but, i just think the black one she wore on Wednesday was just better. im not sure if it's the style of dress she was wearing, orrrrr?

by the way, if im right, i think the black one was a skater dress? and the black and white one would probably have been considered a bodycon?

again, i wish i could post the dresses but i forgot to take a picture of them

so. why is it that certain girls look better in certain things?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably because the dresses are different styles, which create a different appearance. Since girls vary in body type, different things will suit them or not suit them. Different styles also create different illusions, bringing more attention to certain parts of the body.

What Girls Said 1

• Because there is different body types. Each one have style that would look better than other.
    Also skin, eye or hair colour may affect the dress (but this time it doesn't matter because both dresses are black or white). What I ment was that some people will look great in blue, some in red and so on.

What Guys Said 1

• Hard call the girl is probably attractive to you anyway and certain types of clothes add an extra bit for you. I think it could be your personal taste as well