Girls, Would I look weird if I dyed my hair black?

Girls, Would I look weird if I dyed my hair black?So my hair is currently dark brown and I was thinking about switching things up and dying my hair black. Would this look weird or do you think I could pull it off?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the issue with your hair colour now? Just switching things up? Black with your skin tone hmm try natural black. It would probably suit you ok

What Girls Said 10

• I think it would look unnatural. I woould suggest going to a professional hair stylist and going darker brown so it looks natural.. but its really your choice, if you like it then do it.

• I think it would wash you out.

• I think your current color would suit you a lot better than black. It looks good on you.

• You probably would.

• dye your hair a few shades darker, i think it would suite you. I don't know about black because my brother died his black, we all thought it would suite him but it turned out making him look bad. it washed out his skin tone.

• I think it would look awesome >]

• you are looking good with that color dont change it.

• Yea you could pull it off

• I think you look good with your natural hair.

• it will be ok. u can have a try