What colours should I wear to prom

my date is wearing a black and red dress so I want to know what colours I should wear so that we look good together and don't clash

Most Helpful Girl

• black suit with a white shirt and a red tie.maybe red cufflinks too !

What Girls Said 6

• if she's wearing red, do not wear green, orange or purple.

• I Know lol! You should wear a black tux, get a red vest, white shirt, and a red tie (bow or regular tie it's up to you). I think you will look very handsome and together you two will be too cute. :) Have fun!

• Go with a classic james bond look. I agree with xbubblesx - wear a black suite, with a white shirt, a red tie. The best way to cordinate with your date.

• black tux, black shirt, red tie.

if you can, find a tie with a classy red and black design, and if you can find one of those, go with a white shirt and black tux.

• pink looks good on really tan guys and on pale guys green.

• omg a black suit, tux, what ever you are waring with a red tie to match ^. -

What Guys Said 5

• I tried to wear a pink zuit suit to prom. than my girlfriend threatened to break up with me if I wore it

so I went with the white tux with the black vest, id also get a red rose too (my date wore a red dress)

• Black Tux, with shirt with Black tie. You'll be fine with black, red, silver and white. A silver or red vest would work well. Keep silver with black cuff links.

• Im assuming you are getting a tux. Black suit. White shirt. Red bow tie with red vest. Take her with you so she can help you match the red.

• You're safe with Black. It's a classic. All you need to focus on is the style/cut of your tux. You might even go for that 'Debonair' look, like the tuxes worn in the movie, 'Skulls' But with whatever you choose, I think you'll be alright.

• black coat of course, red vest, that's what I did since my date had a red strapless dress (my favorite color)