What would you rate me on a scale from 1-10?

1 ugly and 10 hot lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad pic. Bad lighting. Bad smile. Bad looking pic of left boob.

You're probably an 8 but find someone who knows how to photograph and then repost the new pic.

What Guys Said 19

• 6 because of the odd angle, taking the picture next to the toilet, no smile, and your username. Take a better picture with either your whole body or just your face and not next to the toilet and I'm sure that number would go up a few points.

• 7. I'd like to see a full body shot and a smile. But what I see looks pretty good - actually, it looks like you could handle putting on a few more pounds.

• You never stated what 1 and 10 means. Which side is good?

• 7. but may go higher if its a proper fullbody (not a nude though) pic with a good smile and in a good lighting... the makeup on ur face is clearly seen (too much seen) when compared with ur otherthan face skin...

• eight

• From that picture, 9 or 10.

• def a 9, wow outstanding : P

• I would say 8. (10 being best). mainly just because of the poor lighting and the lack of a smile ;)

• 7.5. I docked half a point because your username is poopygirl. That doesn't sound too appetizing.

• So...how many more operations before you can call your self a woman?

• i think your s33xxyy ;)

• 13

• if 10 is hot then what does 11 mean cos what ever it is you are way more beautiful

• 8-9

• I was expecting a turd in the toilet.

• my advice, less makeup

• you look a little plastic. take the makeup off...

i'd say 6 or so

• id giv it a 8 but that's with no smile, bad lighting and it looks like you have no left boob, if you retook the pic I think you would be a 9

What Girls Said 7

• You seem extremely nice looking to me. I'm not sure what it is that makes you want to ask strangers about your appearance.

• 8, less makeup, try to look less like a bitch and more like a real approachable girl. It looks like you're attracting the wrong attention... unless that's what you're looking for.

• I think you're beautiful! You have such gorgeous eyes and pretty lashes. :) I'm sure that you would look even more stunning if you smiled, though. So, I give you a 9.5.

• I know the make up industry makes a couple billion dollars a year...I'm assuming half of that is all thanks to you!

• make up doesn't bother me, but the pencil or shadow you use to draw your eyebrows is a bit harsh and looks kinda wild. a bit too much powder and base , but you look cute... try less makeup .. maybe get a tan?

• ithink you just need less makeup

• I give you a 2. It would be higher if you didn't act like an attention-wh**e, post pics of you wearing hardly anything, and clean that goop off of your face.