What would you rate me on a scale from 1-10?

Updates:
1 ugly and 10 hot lol

0|0
7|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad pic. Bad lighting. Bad smile. Bad looking pic of left boob.

You're probably an 8 but find someone who knows how to photograph and then repost the new pic.

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• 6 because of the odd angle, taking the picture next to the toilet, no smile, and your username. Take a better picture with either your whole body or just your face and not next to the toilet and I'm sure that number would go up a few points.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7. I'd like to see a full body shot and a smile. But what I see looks pretty good - actually, it looks like you could handle putting on a few more pounds.

2|1
    0|0
  • From what I can see, beautiful eyes, about 8...more?

1|1
    0|0
  • You never stated what 1 and 10 means. Which side is good?

2|1
    0|0
  • 7. but may go higher if its a proper fullbody (not a nude though) pic with a good smile and in a good lighting... the makeup on ur face is clearly seen (too much seen) when compared with ur otherthan face skin...

1|1
    0|0
  • eight

1|1
    0|0
  • From that picture, 9 or 10.

1|1
    0|0
  • def a 9, wow outstanding : P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 8. (10 being best). mainly just because of the poor lighting and the lack of a smile ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • 7.5. I docked half a point because your username is poopygirl. That doesn't sound too appetizing.

1|1
    0|0
  • So...how many more operations before you can call your self a woman?

0|0
    0|0
  • i think your s33xxyy ;)

1|1
    0|0

1|1
    0|0
  • if 10 is hot then what does 11 mean cos what ever it is you are way more beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • 8-9

0|0
    0|0
  • I was expecting a turd in the toilet.

0|0
    0|0
  • my advice, less makeup

5|1
    0|2
  • you look a little plastic. take the makeup off...

i'd say 6 or so

4|0
    0|2
  • id giv it a 8 but that's with no smile, bad lighting and it looks like you have no left boob, if you retook the pic I think you would be a 9

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You seem extremely nice looking to me. I'm not sure what it is that makes you want to ask strangers about your appearance.

6|0
    0|1
  • 8, less makeup, try to look less like a bitch and more like a real approachable girl. It looks like you're attracting the wrong attention... unless that's what you're looking for.

1|0
    1|1
  • I think you're beautiful! You have such gorgeous eyes and pretty lashes. :) I'm sure that you would look even more stunning if you smiled, though. So, I give you a 9.5.

1|1
    0|0
  • I know the make up industry makes a couple billion dollars a year...I'm assuming half of that is all thanks to you!

2|0
    3|1
  • make up doesn't bother me, but the pencil or shadow you use to draw your eyebrows is a bit harsh and looks kinda wild. a bit too much powder and base , but you look cute... try less makeup .. maybe get a tan?

0|0
    0|0
  • ithink you just need less makeup

2|0
    0|1
  • I give you a 2. It would be higher if you didn't act like an attention-wh**e, post pics of you wearing hardly anything, and clean that goop off of your face.

11|3
    0|1