Girls, Do you like when guys shave their body hair?

2mo Hey no one

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like it if he shaved his chest/stomach area if he were muscular, since the hair sort of hides the beauty of the defined muscles. Other than that I'm neutral about a guy shaving his body hair or not, it's his choice.

You don't mind a super hairy man either?

Well I don't want a super hairy guy. Too much of anything is not good.

Unfortunately some men are cursed

What Girls Said 5

• Nope not really. But if he wants to because he's more comfortable then by all-means!

• It doesn't matter to me. He can do whatever he wants with his body hair, as long as he's not super-gorilla-hairy. ;)

If super gorilla hairy?

I mean you would be okay if a super hairy guy , who even has carpet of hair on shoulders , back and butt, shaves it off?
      Or the fact that he grows hairs on odd parts would be enough to repulse you off?

I don't know, I haven't been with a guy like that, but I suppose it would be fine if I really liked him and he shaved ;)

• I usually don't. Especially not the legs

But it's up to him

Not even the gorilla hairy chest and belly?

What's meant by trim and why is it better than shave?

The first pic in the question is trimming, yeah?

• It doesn't matter to me I'd prefer a guy who didn't shave but if he wants to that's cool

You would prefer he doesn't shave even if he was super gorilla hairy?

Shaved groin and pits, unshaved fully furry elsewhere, hmmm, imagine him in a sweaty hot summer day eww

Like I said it's his decision like it's my decision to shave myself

• Not really important tbh, do it if you want but to me it won't make you any more or less attractive.

To you very hairy chest is EQUALLY aesthetically pleasing as is shaved hairless?

Yes it does... whats with the racism? tbh its a major turn on, i love seeing black girls with white boys, or blacks boys and white girls. makes the best porn too:)

No, not being racist at all.
      It's good if you like the deep contrast of skin color.
      But then why don't girls / you like the deep contrast of veey hairy male skin and hairfree female skin?