Would you ever dress ur son up in girls clothes?

Would you ever dress ur son up in girls clothes in like dresses skirts and stuff

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, especially if he didn't want to. If he wanted to dress himself in them, then whatever floats his boat, but I would never force him to.

What Guys Said 16

• No. If I'm still dressing him he is no where near old enough to worry about the kind of things that make people do this.

The thing that worries me about this trend is if you tell a young child anything constantly they believe it. The whole "I'm the wrong gender" thing at 5 isn't something I understand. At 5 I was interested in playing with boxes.

If they wish to dress this way when they are older, fine, but it's not going to be something I force on them at a young age.

I saw something about a little boy raised by a lesbian couple starting to go through a sex change because he thought he was "the wrong gender". He was like 8 or 9 years old. To me, something is extremely off there and it makes me think that his parents probably influenced it. At 8 or 9 years old, I didn't really even think about gender. I also was a completely different person at that age and wanted completely different things than I do now, so I personally think letting someone that young make such a huge and life altering decision is a bad choice. I'm not saying that I think the parents pushed it just because they're lesbians, but because I don't know of any kid that age that would sincerely want that.

• No but if that's how he wanted to dress then I would let him. I am not gonna be one of those asshole parent's. And this does not make me a liberal or a republican or whatever I don't adapt to those "systematic belief's? That only American society made up. I used to dress in girl's clothes when I was a toddler and my mom would freak out and verbally abuse and yell at me for doing it. She would say she didn't want me to be a "quandar" which means homo in my language. And its just so stupid because she even contradicted herself in retrospect to her Islam'ic belief's cause no where does it say in the Quaran that playing with a barbie doll was a sin. Its just some stupid societal trait that the majority of people have adapted to that dolls are for girls, dresses are for girls, make up, etc. Its not like wearing a dress as a child will make gay or wearing any other girl's clothes.

• no way, he can wait till he's out of the house for that. Im' not paying for two separate wardrobes.

• Nope.

• Um, let me think about that for a se... NO.

• If you'd like to raise a serial killer sure why not.

• no son of mine is becoming a bitch so no.

• lol no

• No, imagine how much embarrassment he would face. Would you dress your daughter in boys' clothes?

• No, no I wouldn't.

• Fucking no

• No why wtf

• No, never in a million years.

• I don't know 😅 I actually don't like girls' dresses but If he wants it that's okay for me

• My sister and her friends did that to me once I was 7. I wouldn't do that to anyone. Its mean.

What Girls Said 7

• Over my dead body!

• If he wanted to is warn him that he's gonna be laughed at but if he still wanted it I wouldn't see a problem with it.

• If he wanted to be dressed in girls clothes then sure

• ? :/

But he's a boy. I mean, if he wanted to I'd let him. But I wouldn't force it on him cuz of whatever, you know?

• Only if he wanted to. I would not force him to wear girls clothing.

• no i wouldn't

• No I wouldn't pants for my boy