I can't decide what to wear tomorrow for the 1st day of school, can you help me decide, please?

Well, tomorrow is going to be 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit) and I have 3 choices (see poll options).
Our form teacher demands us to wear a white dress shirt and a knee-length formal black skirt. However, I only have a skater skirt (my butt cheeks aren't hanging out of it) and I'm not going to wear black thighs in such a weather. -_-

• White lacy dress with black high heels
  • White top tucked in the black skater skirt and black converse
  • Black and white semi-formal top and black jeans with flats (which hurt my feet T_T)

Most Helpful Guy

• Black jeans, angsty black T-shirt (maybe a hardcore punk band?), converse. Also, glare at anyone who stares at you. Dress so angsty that no one will dare to question your extreme edginess.

(But really, I chose B because I saw "converse" and thought it would be the most comfortable)

I could do this actually, but sadly our form teacher is our school's craziest teacher. 😂
      I can see her sending me home for it and I live 1 hour away from school. .-.

Now as I'm thinking about it, why not wear my chunky heeled boots instead of converse? 😏😎

Haha I only said converse because I knew you had em, but oh yeah that will work too 😎

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go with B but if you're expected to wear something formal go with black ballet flats (if you have any) rather than the converse.

What Guys Said 11

• Why hurt your feet on a hot day? Go with the skater skirt, sort of like a uniform.. but comfortable!

Sadly we need to dress formally and that formal has to be black and white. :/

Yes, I thought so, this is the best alternative. In black and white!

• At those temperatures A sounds coolest, B might be most comfortable , C may be too warm - I think B

• I joined the majority in voting B :D

• Go for comfort, B is easily the most comfortable. :-P

• I vote B.

• Option B for sure

• booty shorts and crop top #rebellion

I don't want to get in trouble. XD
      And I don't have booty shorts, #sorrynotsorry to ruin your dreams. :p

I have no bugs, missing features are really a problem, the design is easy if you have used ask. fm in 2014 and for me Google uses more battery than this app. It's kind of 50/50, I hope they will add GaG's all features, I want to annoy more people on myTakes. 😂

I had 2 or 3 in those 10 minutes lol... like I couldn't expand an opinion with that [+] sign. All the others worked... just not the one I got the notification for.

the design looks good... it just doesn't always make sense. if I click on a notification, why doesn't it take me to the reply? it shows my opinion and I'm wondering where it is... stupid that you have to click a button again. makes no sense. and there are many things like that

and there are things missing that make no sense. like filters for your followers... they have followers in there, and they have the filter feature... so just adding another filter with your followers takes no work at all. I use that filter all the time and without it... useless.

Or why are the sexual topics missing? Probably just fucked it up... because they are hidden on the website if you are logged out. And private messages missing is just... urgh

• Voted A

• Going naked is not an option then uh?

• wear what you want, you my baby

What Girls Said 14

• White top tucked in the black skater skirt and black converse because I'd probably wear something like that.

• 2nd one sounds cool!
    1st one sounds nice but the heels aren't practical... are you required to dress formally or something?

Yeah, we need formal wear which must be white and black and to go into even more ditail, the top must be white and the bottom must be black. 😕

In the end I went with option A and brought blue converse to change it after the preaching. 😂

Good on you haha! It turned out okay?

• I voted B
    if you wanna wear the dress to be easy breathy do it without the heels
    who wears heels for school? XD

We need to dress formally because our form teacher is bat-shit crazy. XD

lol got it
      you ll get through it XD

I hope so. XD

• B sounds really cute! :)

• No heels. Nothing that will hurt your feet because that can really put you in a bad mood. Drink lots of water :)

Heels don't hurt my feet, flats do *super sensitive feet checking in*. @.@
      And thanks for the advice. :)

Okay so wear heels lol you're welcome

• 2nd one ftw.

• Skater skirt and converse ftwwww

• The second option sounds far more comfortable.

• I like the second one, it sounds cute and classy.

• The second outfit sounds adorable! Wear that one. 😻

• Converse

• A, because I love heels and white makes you cooler on a hot day

• I like all three mostly the first two on a hot day

• I like B it sounds cool.