Why do guys love skirts and heels?

I have tons of clothes and I switch up my fashions a lot so as not to ge boring. nothing gets as much attention from guys than a little skirt and a pair of heels. why is that? What is it about skirt and heels do guys like so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• girls look hot in heels. It is entertaining watching them trying to walk. the higher they are, the more sexy!

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are feminine clothes and makes the girl more girly

What Guys Said 27

• We like seeing your legs. Heels add height and alter both your posture and gait to be more feminine.

• Cause they can look really sexy.

• One word... LEGS! Hopefully not to difficult to figure out.

• It's true and there is scientific research for this. We like legs - long legs - and heels help make legs longer.

Science Proves It: Men Really Do Find High Heels Sexier
      http://time.com/3595843/women-high-heels/

5 Items That Make Women Scientifically More Attractive
      www.whowhatwear.com/.../slide13

Abstract
      Research has found that the appearance of women’s apparel helps increase their attractiveness as rated by men and that men care more about physical features in potential opposite-sex mates. However, the effect of sartorial appearance has received little interest from scientists. In a series of studies, the length of women’s shoe heels was examined. A woman confederate wearing black shoes with 0, 5, or 9 cm heels asked men for help in various circumstances. In Study 1, she asked men to respond to a short survey on gender equality. In Study 2, the confederate asked men and women to participate in a survey on local food habit consumption. In Study 3, men and women in the street were observed while walking in back of the female confederate who dropped a glove apparently unaware of her loss.

It was found that men’s helping behavior increased as soon as heel length increased. However, heel length had no effect on women’s helping behavior. It was also found that men spontaneously approached women more quickly when they wore high-heeled shoes (Study 4). Change in gait, foot-size judgment, and misattribution of sexiness and sexual intent were used as possible explanations.

• Heels are retarded.

• Women look superior in heels

• Because it's revealing? I can see her ass? :-D

• The heels lift your ass and the skirt reveals your legs and provides easy access to your snatch. You get attention because you're sexualizing yourself.

• I prefer tight fitting pants, ideally leggings :p

But skirts can look nice too... always good seeing some nice legs

• I must admit I prefer dresses or pants

• I am not a guy expert, but I do know what I like.
    A skirt and heels, as opposed to booty shorts and trainers, suggests to me this female may have some self respect and confidence and surely deserves a compliment.

Just my opinion

• You do know what heels do, right? I think they're overrated, but that's just me

• They're called kilts and boots. :)
    Seriously though, on women, I don't like heels, but skirts make her seem more flirty and feminine for some reason.

• I like a girl who dresses with Sun Dresses with heels , Sweater Dresses with boots. I like it cause it brings out the feminine side of her.

• Heels don't work for me...

• I abhor skirts and dresses, I prefer that women wear pants. As for heels, they are alright.

• Coz they are sexy.

• Whenever girls wear heels its make arch n ankle can't express in words

• I like skirts, but I don't like heals.

• the heels make girls' calves stand out and skirts show of sexy legs and skin

• it's really feminine. which is funny because, skirts and heels, were actually originally meant, for men

• Not too much of a fan of skirts. I like heels because they make you tall.

• its feminine. dresses are cool too

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• It's a very feminine look and accentuates our assets :)

• Skirt - Shows off your legs.
    Heels - Accentuates your legs by making them look longer and tensing the muscles in the back so your arse looks better too.

• Straight guys love feminine women

• Because we as girls look hot in skirts and heels

• They love girls that wear skirts and heels

• Guys love me in skirts and heels!! I look sexy showing off my legs and have heels on.

• Because they're horny