Big foreheads are unattractive?

Big foreheads are unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhhhh, you don't seem to have a big forehead. I've seen bigger, but it depends if it fits your face though. I know a lot of attractive men with high foreheads, men women flock to, so it's not a big deal. Media & reality are two very different things. Reality proves that it doesn't matter. Media makes up a theory that it's not "acceptable" according to one or two people's standards, who look like s##t themselves, because they also have flaws like every other human being.

I also have a high forehead, & it doesn't bother me one bit, because the most beautiful women tend to have higher foreheads, i. e., Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Candice Swanepoel, etc. I'm sure the same goes for men as well. It's a standard made up by society, nothing more.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• My foreheads big from all the rude ass comments I keep to myself😇

• big foreheads are good

• yours is fine lol
    mine is big! and yes it can be unattractive
    by the way if you don t like it just grow your hair out

• You don't even have a big forehead. No, not unattractive at all.

• It's fine, but if I were in your position, I'd grow my hair.

What Guys Said 3

• I never noticed it till you mentioned it to be honest

• Not unusually large. Just a receded hairline.

• ur forehead isn't big, ur balding

hop on minoxidil and finasteride

That's the thing I'm 20. And my hair line has been like this for as long as I can remember. It's not balding it's a widows peak like a mf lmao I am sorta starting to recede tho just not much