How do I get condfident in wearing heels?

I absolutely love heels, they are so much fun to me. My only problem is that I am already tall. Standing normally I am 5"10, in heels I can easily reach over six foot. I have a formal coming up and I want to wear heels. I always hate being taller, like it sucks a lot. How can I become more confident in wearing heels around without feeling like a giant?

Ps-It also doesn't help that I have a lot of short friends, I am mostly the same height as the boys in my grade.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls in heels but if she is taller than me whilst wearing them then I would not date her. I'm 6ft2 so most girls have to look up to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't feel like you are a dominating giant that will crush your smaller friends. And be happy, guys will see you as a strong dominating girl with a strong character (at least if you behave such)

What Guys Said 1

• It is definitely not because your friends are short. You are tall.

What Girls Said 2

• I can't tell you how to feel, but i am attracted to tall girls and feeling like a "giant" as you say should make you feel that much more confident powerful and confident. Try to embrace it and use it to your advantage.

• Walk in them more and not care what other people think.