Why bother?

i hate my hair and my skin bub why do people care so much about looks we are all gonna die one day so get over the outside people!

Most Helpful Girl

• everyone cares about looks. we live in a shallow world, you get judged on your looks. a gorgeous girl will get farther than an ugly girl that's smart or with a good personality. but your in luck because you can change. I feel bad for guys though because if he's ugly there's not too much he can do about it. start taking better care of ur hair and skin and do your best to look as good as possible

What Guys Said 4

• Because we're biologically programmed that way. We don't judge you with our conscious thought. It happens automatically on a deeper level that we have less control over and awareness of. The good news for you is that the things that you hate about your body might be perfectly fine in a man's eyes. Men are usually far less picky about looks than women worry they are. Since they're not attracted to women themselves (usually), women don't have firsthand knowledge of what makes them sexy leaving the door open for misinterpretations (and I don't fault them for that. The same effect occurs in men too).

As much as you may hate your hair and skin it probably isn't that bad to us.

We bother because we can't help it. Your personality will keep a relationship healthy but your looks are important to get your foot in the door.

• You could make that argument for anything. Why did you go to school today, why do you need money, why are you trying to accomplish anything? If everyone thought that way then nothing would ever get done.

• I want to look good until I die.

Even then leave a good looking corps.

• Don't tell me what to do.

What Girls Said 1

• that's only what ugly people say.

• Im not ugly...i have the body and the face... but my hair is so fine I hate it.......luckily my skin is clearing up