How do you rate sagging pants?

Hi, I was wondering what you girls think of pants sagging.. I wear them way below my butt myself..

@boys; how low do you sag?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like guys that sag

im sorry but I think a guy wearing his pants at his waist just looks gay!

• Finally someone who understands me...

• I'll admit that I think pants on guys waists do look alittle weird sometimes but that doesn't mean hanging under their ass looks any better. An inch or two (actually it's relative to the person's size but you get my point: alittle bit goes a long way) is fine but anything lower just looks ridiculous.

What Girls Said 10

• i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when guys have their pants halfway down their asses! I hate it even more when they belt it under their ass as if it's suppose to be there, lol. please, wear the right size clothes, loosen it if you please, but I don't need to see your undies :D

• Ugh I think it looks ridiculous! It's ok when like an inch or two of boxer is showing, but if your whole ass is hanging out, you either need to pull your pants up or just take them off! What a ridiculous trend.

• if your saggin so low that when we can see you underwear or you have to hold them up that's pretty f***ing stupid, and I think its also a sign of laziness and the whole saggin thing came from inmates in prison who have been ass raped so yeah but go ahead and do it noone is going to stop you... lol maybe every guy I see with his pants saggin maybe I should pull em down so we could just see the rest of his underwear seens how we are already lookin at half of them anyway... but its ok to sag just a little so you don't look like Urkle

• Pull your goddamn pants up. You're not a baby anymore, and there isn't a diaper causing your pants to sag. Learn how to buy pants that actually fit you, and invest in a belt. Nobody wants to see your ass hanging out in public.

• I think it looks bummish and thug-like. Not attractive at all. I definitely wouldn't date a guy who sagged his pants.

• it looks retarded. I don't really want to see all of your underwear. save that for the bedroom.

• "lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground"

• Exactly what I was thinking! Larry Platt summed explained everything in that little song.

• Just prefer loose jeans none of that saggage...

• Absolutely ridiculous and it's such a turn off. They sag their pants even when they have a belt on! And they talk about how 'fresh' their 'swag' is. I just wanna smack them up side the head. -__-"

Dress like a gentlemen or least casual! Much would be appreciate. Also, I think dressing like that should be illegal. FYI - pants were made to fit around your WAIST not below your butt.

• 1.Wearing sagging pants became uncool a looooong time ago.

2. It's disgusting and such a turn off. Grow up.

What Guys Said 6

• I wear mine below my knees

• I thought pant sagging went out at least five years ago. You do know that whole thing came from prison where the "bitch" would wear his pants low so his "man" could just go strait to pounding, right?

And you still think that's cool or something?

• I don't sag at all.

I remember learning it meant you were available.

• On a scale of 1 to ten, I would rate them minus 4

• I wear mine halfway down my butt but i would never put my jeans below my butt

• I sag so my whole boxers are on show. I am 16 and my girlfriend says it looks cute. Once, we were in Asda, she pulled my belt and my d*** was on show. I don't care