These are called Senagalese twists, or simply braids. I really want my hair done in this style. I think it's so cute, versitile, and stylish. 😊 Also, it's supposed to aid in hair growth since you're not doing much to it for a couple of weeks. My hair is about shoulder length right now as it is, but I think it would be a good temporary look for now. What do you think?
- I love them! They are cute! ❤️62% (63)35% (24)51% (87)Vote
- I like them. :)23% (23)26% (18)24% (41)Vote
- Im neutral. 😐7% (7)14% (10)10% (17)Vote
- Meh, don't really like them. 😒6% (6)19% (13)11% (19)Vote
- No, just no. 😡2% (3)6% (4)4% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
You know I'm always honest:D
They're not entirely my thing... I find the braids on the pics too thick.
The ones I've seen on girls were max 0.25 in in diameter and those look nice. But on some of the pics you can see these are thicker.
So I like the style, but with a modification :D1