For girls, do you ever sniff a guy? Why?

I've noticed that some girls sometimes sniff a guy? don't know if this is conscious or not, have you done this and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• because they smell good? lol cologne is probably the best thing in the world. ahhhhh loveee it. Especially if its a guy a girl already has a crush on or finds attractive, and he smells really good, you can't help but to sniff it all up lol. Me and my best friend used to go to macys and perfume stores and actually sniff up colognes just for fun...its such a turn on. =]

but its always good to never over do it, or you may look cheesy or desperate. I love a guy who has a slight hint of colonge, or after shave, or even good soap! <3

What Girls Said 5

• If I notice he smells good, I might sniff him if I get close enough. But I'm not going out of my way to do it or anything, lol. . . The best is when you hug a guy and you breathe in and he smells amazing <3

• I wouldn't go out of my way to sniff a guy, but if he's close to me or giving me a hug I totally breathe it in... and it's amazing when guys smell good... it's a huge turn on. And usually it's consciously that we do it... but I like to think that I'm discreet and people don't notice... lol

• Some men just smell good. I mean sometimes its the cologne they wear it mixes well with there bodies but sometimes its just them..there natural scent some guys just smell awesome! I honestly think that is a part of what attracts us to one another...our natural scents. I have seen a guy from across the room and thought he was hot, but then got closer and his natural scent(not BO) just turned me off. It would not turn someone else off but for me it was a turn off. Sounds weird I know but its true.

• I know I sniff my boyfriend a lot, especially when we cuddle. It's a good thing, though. I really like the way he smells, and oddly, his scent brings comfort to me.

• I do and I love the scent of a man, sans cologne of course

What Guys Said 2

• Scent is a powerful sexual attraction agent.

• Womens smell is stronger then mens, deoderants don't really cover up your smell, what they are doing subconsciously is screening you, the more genetically different you are to them the more attractive you are, more healthy children, less likely to have genetic defects deformaties etc, inbreeding is bad some states still have laws proscibing inbreeding. In countires where it is practised you have higher rates, double of genetic disease and deformities.

The female hormone oestrogen is responsible for smell, and studies have shown that women on hormone pills have an altered ablitity for smell, that is they are more likely to chose a partner who is not suitable, more likely to fight, cheat and break up. Their is dating site that matches partners on DNA tests.

Women can also smell sexual interest of a potentinal partner, when they are in love the lose this ability to keep interested males away from her.

Couldnt be bothered linking the articles news or research journals, just google womens smell if you really are interested in this topic...