Is it okay for me to dress like this?

Given my weight...
Is it okay for me to dress like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• eh you can wear whatever you want, I'm in no position to tell you what is okay for you to dress and what not, but I don't like the look of it

Most Helpful Girl

• You can wear whatever you want, however you should consider the type of clothing you wear depending on occasion and location... You wouldn't wear that to school or church I'd hope... But To places like the gym, to the park on a summers day it would be fine..

I for example wouldn't wear that if I had your body... Simply because I wouldn't feel comfortable in it... And if I did have the body for it, I'd probably only wear that at a home gym or to wash my car type of thing... But we are all different... And are comfortable around others in different styles. Be you! But be considerate if places like church and the like.

I was gonna wear it to class at Uni and later around campus you think that'd be innapropriate?

Of course. Thought it was common sense? ... There are many people who dress far more inappropriate an this to school, but that doesn't mean it's ok or that it shouldn't matter just cause many do it... It a place to learn... I fail to see the reasoning behind going so exposed regardless of the shape of the body... If one is hot, there many other options to dress and still stay cool or fresh on hot days.

It's just hot outside plus I enjoy having my skin exposed but thanks for the advice.

What Guys Said 20

• It's ok, in the context that you don't have to ask this worlds permission to be yourself or do things within reason that make you feel good about you.

But just be aware that while some will be ok with it, some will not. And some will possibly toss comments aloud that might be potentially hurtful.

But it's not as bad as some or quite a lot of Walmart folk I could point out that are beyond not ok lol.

• Yeah go for it. I love girls who has the confident to wear whatever she likes

• Are you allowed to have tattoos : yes
    Then you are allowed to wear what you want to wear x3

• Looks okay to me

• It's appropriate by law. So, yes.

• Hell ya I like my girls thick like you that's sexy

• You look okay to me

• You look good. But dont go out looking like that in public

• just promise me one thing, dont hate on all men when most fuys you meet think your easy and attemp bedding you.

• that pants no

• You can dress however you like, if people don't like that then fuck them. Besides your weight isn't bad at all, dont worry.

• Are you trynna be the little mermaid or the villain off little mermaid

• I love chubby girls. what you're wearing is fine by me.

• Its Okay, but not flattering and not likely to attract classy successful men

• You look fine. Nothing wrong with your weight to me. Love those pants by the way lol.

• yes its totally alright

• Yes it's fine i love your belly I've got a boner now

• Yea. Absolutely.

• Do what you want, but that doesn't look appealing.

• what weight?

Wow thanks you're amazing!

What Girls Said 30

• :/ That's not the most flattering wear for your shape.

Clearly! She should take advice from a user with no profile picture.

@Abe90 No, I'm not going to play games and try to read your mind. You can stop being passive aggressive and make your point or stop wasting space on my post.

Awww, you're not having fun? Cuz I'm over hear farting rainbows

• You can dress however you'd like. However, if I saw anyone dressed like that in a public place, I would judge them. It's not exactly presentable attire, and I would not take them seriously. A put together appearance can work wonders - as shallow as that may sound.

• There's no law against it so, do what you want.

• Meh, sure, if you like it.

• You wear what you want and only what you want so if you feel comfortable in that then wear it.

• You can dress however you want... but I wouldn't wear that in public.
    (no matter the weight - it's just a bad combination)

• you can wear whatever you makes you happy.. but that doesn't look good to me

• Don't see why not. Nobody said you need to have a trained body to dress like that. And it fits well with your tattoo.

• yea you're fine

• It certainly isn't flattering but wear whatever you want.

• You can wear whatever you want.
    But if i were you, i wouldn't :)

• If you want to wear that, wear it.

• I wouldn't say that's a flattering look on you, I would cover up more. But it's a free country and you should wear what you want!

• it s average for me
    not unflattering nor flattering
    anw you do you

• Sure but choose a different outfit maybe.

• You look fine, love the chest piece!

• yes it is

• Absolutely! If you feel okay wearing it, do it!

• Looks cool

• Not in public. That's really unflattering.

• be the girl what you want.
    wear whatever you want

• I would be better if you wore a tank top and jeans

• Do what u want. It ain't botherin anybody

• yes!! you must do what you wish

• No you should wear something flattering

• Dep. on the occassion. Thats fine in the house. I dont have the gut to dress like that to go out.

Your weight? steady?

• eww... no
    why? to show jello fat body?

• Since when do you need permission to wear the clothes that you paid for? You look perfectly fine.

• Oh lord... reading through these comments... *shaking head* I don't even know why people even ask questions in this section since the answers are never honest. Either that or the people that end up actually answering are the ones that feel sorry for the poster and post things that aren't true to cheer up the asker and the ones that feel differently would rather not post at all cause they feel sorry for the asker.

She's looking for honest answers people what you are posting here is doing her a disservice, regardles off how sweet you think you're being...

I do want honesty you think it's bad?

I'm chubby too. Alongside my muscle, I got a bit of a gut.

Her body is amazing to me though. I want my next girlfriend to look like that. I think chubby girls just have the perfect balance of softness, curves and a kissable tummy.

I'm not a complicated guy. I don't care if she doesn't work out. I just want a thick girl I can eat pizza and cuddle with, plain and simple.

@marmie ok, well that explains it, from your earlier post, i was under the impression that you had a different body. never mind...

• Your body, dress it how you like...