What do you girls think am I cute or ugly?

all right her's a link to a photo of mine link

so that you can make an idea, I've also been doing intense gym training for about two months however this can't be seen very good in this picture.

Just answer about what you think about me

Thank you for your time!

or watch the profile photo

Most Helpful Girl

• haha smile! lol to be completely honest... hmm, I wouldn't say your sexy but you are easily above average in the looks department. but...

girls pay more attention to personality than looks tho so b confident and be yourself, and put out good vibes and you would b able to get a girl pretty easily

What Girls Said 9

• I think you should smile! :) and I would say you're cute. You look really young though! Of course I've been told the same thing haha

• i'm fairly picky and a few years older I think. but if I were rating on a 1-10 scale I'd probably give you about a 4. might could go up a little if youd laugh and have fun. and good personalities easily take any low number a few points higher. but if we're going straight off that picture probably a 4.

• You've got a nice face. Keep working on your body more till muscle pops out. (not too much no one wants a scary guy that can crush them ) =D

but with a bit more work, I think you will look stunning =)

• ugly.

• Very cute!

• first and foremost, I think you're vain. :P lol xD hahaha. you should smile. :D

• Cute

• u look like such a serious person.hmmm...u need to learn to say CHEESE.lol.

• Smile! dude you are very cute but I say tone up a bit! ; )

What Guys Said 2

• dude wondering why you have a shirtless pic...uuuuummmm

you look better with a shirt on m8

• MMmmmmm You're yummy