What hairstyle should I rock?

OK, so I'm a 17 year old guy looking for some suggestions on hairstyle would suit me better. Just wanted to say that some parts of my hair in the pic look extremely curly, but that is just because of the background, in reality it is semi straight and semi wavy. Be honest please!

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Try growing it out a bit, kind of like a surferish hair style. Kind of like this: link

link

What Girls Said 5

• I agree that short hair would look best on you, like a buzz cut. You look a little like Brian Austin Green and he has rocked shorter cuts for years so look up pics of him for inspiration.

• I kind of like your hair like that... but my cousin has the same hair and when he gets a buzz cut it looks really good. So you should at least try it! :) I think it would look really good on you too.

• I think you would look hotter with a hair style that showed off your facial structure, like a close shave...

• You should go very short and curly or get a crew cut. You have a nice texture to your hair.. I think both would compliment your facial features and exotic looks. Have fun!

• I think if you shaved it off then it would look good, but I like shorter hair.

But it looks pretty good like it is, too. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Walk in to a barber shop, and tell them high and tight.