Is snake bite piercing attractive?

I want to get snake bites, and i am not sure how people would perceive it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love lip, nose piercings on guys 💖💖

What Girls Said 16

• If you think it'll look good on you do it but personally I don't think piercings would look that good on guys but then again what do I know

• I think they look dumb on girls but i think they look good on guys that fit the style and scene. That said as an adult they do look out of place most of the time.

• Are you in school? Are you looking for a job? Where is your head at? Before you get any kind of piercing answer those questions. Any type of piercing weather on a guy or girl, unless your movie star or a rock singer immediately classifies you at a lower socioeconomic level. Say what you like in defense but I don't want my neurosurgeon to have any piercing. How do you want the public to see you? I ask these questions because you must ask these questions to yourself. What ever you think of me be at that I'm stuck up or trying to act very important or cool, please understand that I am throwing reality right in front of you. Like it or not how do you want to be perceived?

I am going to university in a few days. How can you be so sure of these things? many people accept people with piercings. I don't really care how people perceive me.

• its fine

• you do you! people are always going to say negative things. If you like it and it makes you happy, then do it.

• I hate piercings that's not on your ears or belly button. They're gross and ugly especially on guys!

• It's pretty but I would not say I'm attracted to someone because of his piercing.

• They look good on some, others not, I have a single labret and I love it

• I like them

• No, I think they're very ugly and trashy.

• A few years ago I would've thought they were really sexy, but probably not now. They remind me of my darker teenage days and I think someone without them would look more mature and attractive to me.

• You have a lot of growing up to do.

• In highschool it was the shit, you're 23. Time to grow up.

I am 19

I want to work in IT

Then honestly it's probably not a good idea. Depending what industry you want to do IT in, they will have strict rules.

• I think piercings can look good if it goes with your look. Do you have an alternative look? I ask because I haven't seen many people who were not alternative looking with that kind of piercing.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3