Do you find wearing heels comfortable or uncomfortable?

• Painful
    11% (7)4% (1)9% (8)Vote
  • Very uncomfortable and/or slightly painful
    17% (11)12% (3)16% (14)Vote
  • Uncomfortable
    14% (9)12% (3)14% (12)Vote
  • OK
    22% (14)8% (2)18% (16)Vote
  • Comfortable
    14% (9)4% (1)11% (10)Vote
  • I love them
    16% (10)8% (2)14% (12)Vote
  • Never worn them
    6% (3)52% (12)18% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo How often do you wear them
2mo Why do you wear them?

0|0
26|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried 4" heels just for fun. Uncomfortable and weird at first. After walking for a couple of minutes they are not too bad. Just gotta get used to them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I find heels super uncomfortable and I don't like wearing them. Besides, it's really hard to find ones that fit me and that I can afford.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I have always thought they must be very tiring to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore once in my life heels. it was a party and I was drunk.

I'm happy I survived it. other than that, I can't remember how comfortable they were :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to limit my use of wearing them but I'll usually wear them to special occasions. I try to keep the classy looking going for me

0|0
    0|0
  • they make me feel empowered

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeha gurrrl, love wearing high heels,

0|1
    0|0
  • Never worn them so I have no clue as to weather their comfortable for uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • very annoying :p

0|0
    0|0
  • the tall 6 inch heels I find uncomfortable but the smaller ones are no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • I am heel l love my self

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like dancing in them
    (I randomly get hired for comedic performances at clubs with different customs, also females)

0|0
    0|0
  • the man should pay money as compensation of a womans pain because she looks good and the man like that right?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Ideally, yes.

• 2mo

if a woman chooses to inflict pain on herself not any man should compensate for this. a symbiotic relationship is best in my opinion, not a host and a parasite. the host will always be negatively affected by the parasite, in a symbiotic relationship both can benefit, but compromise is needed. this is the superior choice for me.

• Look uncomfortable, should stick to flats, flats look better too

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

My flats are actually less comfortable than my heels lol

• 2mo

Lol must be the wrong type of flats, get some converse type shoes or trainers, they're cofortable

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• Personally I don't know how anyone can think they're comfortable, but they do look amazing so there's a benefit analysis you need to look at before wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the shoe. I own two pairs of heels that are very comfortable, but my others are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best thing ever created... beauty can be pain sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • uncomfortable.. that's why I rarely wear heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the shoe: it can be uncomfortable OR straightup painful.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I've proken them in very comfortable for me. Lol I used to wear like 4 or 6 inch heels to school every day. And in wedges or heels with a thicker heel I could run in jump in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear them because they are very uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good quality platform heels feel comfortable for the first few hours and after that they feel just ok. Regular thin heels feel uncomfortable, the higher they are the worse they feel. Speaking of comfort, it really depends on what type of heel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear slightly heeled shoes by like 2 inches or so. Otherwise I don't wear wedges or pumps or any of those big heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly uncomfortable, but a little bit of pain is worth the confidence boost that comes from feeling tall and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear heels all day, every day, so at this point they are just shoes. Not particularly comfortable, but not uncomfortable either.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wear heels like most of the time, they become more conformable. At first they are very unconformable. It's like any other shoes, break them in.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I broke mine in around the age of 11. Took me a while but eventually I got em.

• 2mo

Nope I am comfortable I am heel n never hurt ur feet

• 2mo

@Underheel no piggy backing here!

• Uncomfortable.
    I wear them on special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love heels!! They do not hurt my feet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find them comfortable as long as they're not like stilettos. You kind of have to find a good height and thickness that are comfortable for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Hella uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be painful a bit, but it's worth it!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Personally they're comfortable, because I wear them a lot. So my feet are use to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. I wear them whenever I get the chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Uncomfortable but looks good so

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fine with me!!

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on quality of heels and whether they've been broken into or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate them but they make my legs look amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be painful, but I look hot in them!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very uncomfortable and painful as well.

0|0
    0|0