Guys, what is your favourite thing for a girl to wear?

Post a picture if you can

0|2

What Guys Said 41

• My last knew, too well!! Something that looks a bit too short, but she looks "FCKING WOW!!!" wearing it, but she knows how much I adore her and her soft curves, so she teases, with the shortness, not quite letting me see, but knowing I want to know what she is wearing under it!!
    Loving, later that night, was always AMAZING!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls don't know how sexy they can look in skirts. Seems rarer nowadays 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../20150225_chuu_12296b.png

0|1
    0|0
  • generally: tight fitting clothes which show her figure, legs, ass... but it should look classy. I rather have her showing less but staying classy then running around in cheap trashy clothes which show more.

now if you ask about my favourite... difficult. Of course lingerie, but from normal clothes... I have a thing for leggings. I also love the combination of short skirt + overknees. Shorts are always great too, I like the combination with tights too. But I guess I go with leggings as my favourite. Just don't wear long tops please haha :D

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

😂😂😂😂😂

• 2mo

actually I think some nice lingerie makes a sexy girl look even better than just being completely nude. it accentuates the curves and adds that extra spice

• 2mo

@Yumix to each his own. I don't like anything getting in the way

• Guys, what is your favourite thing for a girl to wear?

Umm, I do not think that kind of picture is appropriate here.
    Let me just say it rhymes with "birthday suit"
    All kidding aside, whatever my lady chooses to wear makes not only her happy but me too, and I am not afraid to compliment her on her choice.

Just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Sun dresses are really cute, but they might be reaching the end of their season about now. Semi-dressy clothes with a nice extra layer, like an unbuttoned button-up sweater, always look nice, particularly with tall leather boots.
    Never wear anything with a high waist line. This is potentially the worst trend to ever come into being.

1|0
    0|0
  • high heels and short skirts and tight tops.

0|1
    0|0
  • stylishwife.com/.../...hion-outfits-for-2015-2.jpg
    I find these kinds of outfits really cute, minus the boots... im more of a just regular shoes person. But of course I don't really care that much in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love a girl in a cute romper or a pencil skirt.
    But my favorite is coming home to a girl only wearing a smile meeeow!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like seeing a girl in a long flowing dress or a beautiful blouse and a skirt. Whatever she's comfortable with is fine with me. No birthday suit until we're married. I don't even want to see her in her panties and bra until marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a hot girl, slutty clothes/ anything revealing (but that's just eye candy I won't be approach you, only horny guys will)

For a real GIRL, anything NOT slutty ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like what this girl wears from YouTube

https://youtu.be/70k4_WKaC0k

Winter Break Survival Guide: What to Do,
    Outfits & DIYs Kenzie Elizabeth

0|0
    0|0
  • A smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • T-Shirt and Jeans. Nice and simple

0|0
    0|0
  • something really skimpy and preferably shine through with no bra underneath. and for the bottom a nice tight pants, no panties, that show the pussy up very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • my tee shirt and nothing else

0|1
    0|0
  • Garter belt and black seamed stockings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latex suit like catwoman

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight jeans.

0|1
    0|0
  • Skirts with no underwear, business woman clothes are sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dick

0|0
    0|0
  • too short skirt

0|0
    0|0
  • tight clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • a girl in a dress