1-10 How do I look?

ok I haven't ever gotten a girl to go out with me, until recently I got a super hot girl to go to prom with me. I was kinda worried, but now I'm confused. so how do I look? 10 is best, 1 worst. here is a link to a pic: link

thanks for all the feedback. I guess its all about personal preference then huh? lol
ok maybe its my personality, because now that girl is completely ignoring me. this is what happens every time I like someone. maybe I should just not give a f***, and my luck would change. idk, thanks for all the input I'm pleased with the results lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay sometimes girls don't want a guy who is the sexiest thing in the world, sometimes they just want a guy to care for them and to treat them the same with there friends around them or not. you don't have to worry abou twhat you look like, you will find the right girl for you, one that cares for you without the looks.

• I have realised that any guy can get any girl (well almost) if they do the right things and act the right way, but looks just make it a bit easier lol. thanks

• Great answer. I agree. I would go with a guy that wasn't really that great looking as long as he treated me well... but that being said, I think you are a nice looking guy. Be confident!:)

What Girls Said 33

• I think you're worrying too much. :]

You have the incredibly gorgeous girl already. Now just pray she has a personality to match. Be happy.

• Yeah, I don't care what a guy looks like. he can be drop dead gorgeous, but if he's a tool, he's not sexy at all. a guy can be somebody I'm not attracted to physically and I'll find him sexy if he treats me right. I'm definitely a brains over brawn type of gal. granted - you're cute and all, but I'd worry more about personality if I were you. don't be so self-conscious. the most beautiful people never see themselves clearly :)

• 10 :) I don't see why a girl wouldn't go out with you, you're gorgeous! d:

I'm sure the girl who is going to prom with you will be quite happy! Best of luck!

And don't be so worried! You look pretty dang awesome, you sounds really nice, throw in a bit of confidence in yourself, and you could get anyone :)

• Why do you keep asking? this is the second time you've asked us for our opinions. If the girl went to prom with you, why do you have to worry? Don't be confused it's prom. You go through high school, prom and now you're done. Leave it at that. The prom night's over why bother asking us over and over again how you look?

• awhh ur supa cute, but past looks ull find the right girl for you (:

n member looks don't matter ur suppose too be looking for a girl for her inner beauty too

• you are def a cute kid. I'm gonna say 7 but if you cut your hair and got a little confidence you'd probably go up about a point!

• Check out that hair eh haha defies gravity

• 8.5-9... :) But um, if you're 20, why are you going to prom? eek

• omgggg! when I first was about to press the link I was thinking your prob gonna be ugly. but NOOOO YOU ARE HOTT AND SEXY AND A FINNEEE ASSS! your going with her cause ur hott and you know it!

• your pretty attractive. id say 8.5 be confident, look girls in the eyes when you talk to them and b yourself some one will come along for you

and its not all about looks, girls go for personality as most important in a guy

• Umm... 7.5, I'm not into long gravity defying hair. And you seem kinda depressed in the pic. That shirt is kinda too big for ya. But other than that, you're fine. :P

• i'll give ya a 6!..love the hair doh!

• Very cute, I give a 7

• verry cute like a 9.5 or something I would so date you if your personality was as good as yoyr looks

• You're sooooo cute! I'd go out with you! Ooh la la!

• Your a 8 in my book :).

• very cute! 8.5

• I'm gonna say 8 or 9

• I'll give you a 9...you're pretty hot...lol

• I think your pretty hot (:

10 for suree(:

• 7-8, very good-looking.

• 8.

• 10 your gorgeous id totally date you : ) I love your hair by the way

• Hotttiee stop worrying

10 forshure

(love the long hair)

(:

• DAMN!...j.k 9 your cute but its not all about the looks you know..

• I will give you a 10 because I love your hair and you look like a really nice guy

• SKATER DUDE HAIR CUT SMEXY<3 <3 hot to everyone where I live I know a couple friends who would adore you 10

• 10! All the way, have fun:]

• 7. Your not ugly, but not hot either.

• I think you're really hot, especially your look and your hair. I give you a 9

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 0