What do you think of tights under shorts?

Most Helpful Guy

• So if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientations, the whole works, right? But I'll bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that. If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I'd ask you about war, you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, "once more unto the breach dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. And look at you... I don't see an intelligent, confident man... I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. But you're a genius Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine, and you ripped my fucking life apart. You're an orphan right?
    You think I know the first thing about how hard your life has been, how you feel, who you are, because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you? Personally... I don't give a shit about all that, because you know what, I can't learn anything from you, I can't read in some fuckin' book. Unless you want to talk about you, who you are. Then I'm fascinated. I'm in. But you don't want to do that do you sport? You're terrified of what you might say. Your move, chief.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you want to keep you from stares of perverts then its ok

What Guys Said 14

• I like it but only the right person can pull that off. Love that sweater actually. Just get that sweater and call it a day.

• I am not a fan

• Seems kind of weird.

• Very nice

• looks cute,

• love it! 😍

• Yea, why not. Can be sexy.

• kind of stupid in my opinion

• Sexy as 😍👍

• Looks odd

• Looks good.

• Yum!

• it's supposedly supposed to be good for the winter and fall. but, i don't really see how warm they actually could be

• look good and I never believed they were so warm until they had me try it myself xD

What Girls Said 12

• Cute outfit 👍 And its a weird feeling but gets the job done when you want to stay warm or be a but more modest.

• Love it.

• Cute

• I love the look but I don't think I'd pull it off...

• Tights and shorts tigjts and skirt hell yes.. im in tights and skirt right now

• Not something I would wear, and uncomfortable anyway.

• U G L y

• I don't like it

• I like it in the fall/winter aclot

• I like it :) it's nice this time of year, but soon it will be too cold for even that!

• Slutty and unfashionnable.

• Sometimes it is better to just wear jeans or leggings then that