Do you like my haircut?

Sorry it may appear that my haircut is extremely curly, but its semi wavy and semi straight in reality. Any suggestions?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks cute haha but it would be easier to see it if the picture wasn't as close up. I don't really have any suggestions but I would say you should let it grow out a little bit because guys with wavy hair look really good when its a little longer. But it looks good short too (in your picture)! =)

What Girls Said 3

• Darling, you should let it grow out a little bit, it'd look lovely with that delicious face of yours.

And since you've got the curse of bipolar hair, condition hair lots, and only use mousse in small amounts. :D

• Hey, to start off, GORGEOUS EYES! Honestly, your haircut turned out pretty well. You could let in grow out another inch or so and it still would look good. ;)

• you look cute. great eyes btw

What Guys Said 0